Sign in to follow this  
mjmayerman

What site is most inexpensive, but still has quality products

mjmayerman
Age 16, and you're concerned about WATCHES...???

Haven't you noticed those longer haired more shapely folks called GIRLS yet...??? :suck: :suck:

Yes, yes I have. I also enjoy having luxury items

Is silix prime the most inexpensive site on the TDs???

BentleySharp
Age 16, and you're concerned about WATCHES...???

Haven't you noticed those longer haired more shapely folks called GIRLS yet...??? :suck: :suck:

Yes, yes I have. I also enjoy having luxury items

Is silix prime the most inexpensive site on the TDs???

Silex offers a good selection of budget reps, but all the dealers offer low-cost versions of the more popular watch designs (Tag Heuer, Rolex, Omega, and others.). The way a lot of people buy, is they have one or two regular dealers they use, and just send their dealer an E-mail with a description and picture of the watch they are trying to find a rep of. Why people do this is because the dealers websites aren't always up to date with the latest models available, and some of the discontinued reps are still on the websites....Some dealers dont even have websites at all!

Oh, and Frank, This kid has obvious mathmatical skills... Owning a Rolex + Being 16 years old = Getting laid every weekend.

kime

I am fairly new to replica and real wristwatches, I am 16, and my dad collects authentic watches such as rolex's. I am 16 and want a nice brand watch. I recently bought a replica rolex off of a Chinese site for $95 and it's a piece of junk, the hand always stops moving, and it feels very fake. I am a big fan of your site, and I am wonder if you know of any good quality replica site that have good watches for low prices. Do not need it to be exactly perfect compared to the authentic just something that is reliable and works.

Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. This game is not simple, despite how simple this board makes it appear to be... it is NOT. You must read, read, read to understand what exactly you are in for, this is not as simple as ordering from Amazon despite some TDs website making it appear simple. Remember, nothing is as it appears to be, least of all your replica watch! I would suggest Narikaa (before you ask search for him) he has cheaper reps but he chooses them more personally and mostly the quality is pretty decent.

myaz

WELCOME.

In general, ('xceptin Narikaa), TDs don't carry stock and after you place an order, they go to central "supply houses" to get your watch. Hence, in general, they all can get the same watches and variations in price (more than a few dollars) reflect whether you are getting a basic version or a more expensive movement.

Your posts indicate that first you need to spend more time learnin n readin.

In general, again, you get the most bang with you bucks by buying the most popular, most often repped, most tried n true models.

For ideas here, look into threads such as "wristcheck" to see what is the most popular.

Kleen™

Welcome. Search. Read. Read some more. Buy. Enjoy:-)

mjmayerman

So if I was going to buy through narikaa what steps do I take?

Kleen™

Go to his section and look at his inventory. Then send Him an email with your order and wait for a reply, which will normally come very quickly. Reg is a superfast no-BS kinda dealer...

elp

Welcome.

To answer your question, Narikaa is a Trusted Dealer, on the front page of this forum you will find a Trusted Dealer section, where Narikaa has his own section. There is some great information in there.

Have fun.

myaz

Dude! a little homework on your part is due.

Narikaa's process is not the most obvious at a glance, but if you search his section, clearly spelled out spelled out here.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=4553

BentleySharp

mjmayerman, I've been walking along with you in this thread since you posted it, answering your questions and trying to guide you in the right direction.

I know you are eager to buy a watch, But please (Please, Please) read up on how to conduct a transaction with a dealer and what your expectations should be. These thread links can be found in "Welcoming the Noobs 100". Here:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Lars_St
:lmao2:

SteveA

Silix bargain follies are good for starters.I still have one going strong after 3 years!

mjmayerman

But I am not sure what watch I want any suggestions?

BentleySharp

But I am not sure what watch I want any suggestions?

That question, my friend, is one that nobody can answer for you. You have to figure that out yourself.

Read Read Read Read Read Read Read. And Research Research Research Research.

You'll figure it out.

find a watch that speaks to you. One that expresses your attitude and personality. One that really calls out to you.

That's one of the beautiful things about rep collecting. You can find the watch that is really a reflection of your inner nature and compliments your asthetic style, but not have to worry about the price tag being $40,000 out of your budget.

JohnG

If you guys really want him to look it up on his own stop answering his damn questions. It is like chastising the dog for begging at the table while you keep throwing him scraps. :rofl:

Myself, I could care less, noobs ask questions, if people want to answer, then answer, if no one answers, they will start poking around on their own. What difference does it make either way?

mjmayerman

Thank you for all of the advice Bentley Sharp

JohnG

Just to add, Narikaa is a great choice for someone starting out - the perfect seller for noobs! Good luck and let us know what you decide on!

elp

What difference does it make either way?

a. if we're all nice to each other we may have peace in the Middle East in our lifetime, without lingering radiation

b. We remember being in the same position and feel kinda cool having some knowledge to impart

c. If it all goes pear-shaped then fuck a.&b. and have a flame war

noob_tn_Freaking_Noob-s300x450-48270-580.jpg

Kleen™

a. if we're all nice to each other we may have peace in the Middle East in our lifetime, without lingering radiation

b. We remember being in the same position and feel kinda cool having some knowledge to impart

noob_tn_Freaking_Noob-s300x450-48270-580.jpg

Great answer!

JohnG

:lol:

I vote for both a and b, but some people just prefer to jump the noobs' shit for not using search function. Maybe the noob just want to talk to a living human being. Maybe they are lazy. Who cares? Be nice to the noobs, they are tomorrow's VIPs and more VIPs = more giveaway prizes next anniversary!

NCRich

Who hacked JohnG's account?

JohnG

I have always been pro-noob. I never jump a noob for doing typical noob shit, just when they are an asshole, Anyone who is an asshole is fair game for other assholes, like myself.

king91

:lol:

I vote for both a and b, but some people just prefer to jump the noobs' shit for not using search function. Maybe the noob just want to talk to a living human being. Maybe they are lazy. Who cares? Be nice to the noobs, they are tomorrow's VIPs and more VIPs = more giveaway prizes next anniversary!

AMEN

Kleen™
Who hacked JohnG's account?

he-heeeeh:-)

mjmayerman

Hey guys can we stop talking about my noobyness and start helping it? I have done 2 straight hours if research and contacted naikaa he has only 15 watches available and I am not interested in any. He is not shipping to the USA until after Christmas. If I buy silix prime is it still a good buy?