Sign in to follow this  
mjmayerman

What site is most inexpensive, but still has quality products

Kleen™
Hey guys can we stop talking about my noobyness and start helping it? I have done 2 straight hours if research and contacted naikaa he has only 15 watches available and I am not interested in any. He is not shipping to the USA until after Christmas. If I buy silix prime is it still a good buy?

All of the TDs are "good buys". Whether you will be satisfied with your purchase depends on your expectations @ a given pricepoint...

mjmayerman

Has anyone ever bought a "economy watch" from silixprime?

Kleen™

Look in their feedback-section...

LightGeek

Lots of people have. Read their feedback section and make up your own mind whether they are "good enough" for you.

Indigo38

What site is most inexpensive, but still has quality products

Amazon?

what do i win?

LightGeek

Hey guys can we stop talking about my noobyness and start helping it? I have done 2 straight hours if research and contacted naikaa he has only 15 watches available and I am not interested in any. He is not shipping to the USA until after Christmas. If I buy silix prime is it still a good buy?

No, we can't start helping it if you don't help yourself first. After two straight hours of research you come back and ask if "anyone ever bought a "economy watch" from silixprime?"

Really?

Let's be frank, There is a VERY SLIM CHANCE that if you start the process to order something now that you'll get it by Christmas.

JohnG

I bought a quartz chrono from him once, it was very nice, cheap, maybe $120, more or less. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. The cheaper watches are going to be nice, just not as "close to gen (genuine)" as the more expensive ones. But unless you know people who know exactly whether the dial print on a Rolex or Omega dial should have a .02 or .03mm separation, you should be golden. :)

JohnG

And will everyone lay off the fucking noob, if you don't like answering noob questions the answers to which you think they should look up using search, then stop opening the fucking thread. :facepalm:

Kleen™
And will everyone lay off the fucking noob, if you don't like answering noob questions the answers to which you think they should look up using search, then stop opening the fucking thread. :facepalm:

You can give a man a fish and make him full for a day, or you can teach him how to fish and make him full for a lifetime....

trksh-bzr

lol, so true. "it hurts when I press right here...Aw....Aw....Aw.....Aw"

trksh-bzr

You can give a man a fish and make him full for a day, or you can teach him how to fish and make him full for a lifetime....

you can buy the man a miller and make him happy for a minute, or you can teach him to brew, and give him a big gut, a divorce lifetime of buzzyness, and a meaningfull life.......or not. your version is actually better when I think about it.

Kleen™

you can buy the man a miller and make him happy for a minute, or you can teach him to brew, and give him a big gut, a divorce lifetime of buzzyness, and a meaningfull life.......or not. your version is actually better when I think about it.

Ferk - that made me laugh, T...lol:-D

JohnG
:lol:

Realism

i search for things.... rainbows and unicorns... can someone help me?

JohnG

Yes my child. I know where you can find these things.

onionbag

Yes my child. I know where you can find these things.

Link?

Dr Yan

Ok, most important noob lesson.....never......NEVER .... Click a link posted by Johng :rofl:

James.

Mother fucker, I've heard that some Asian cultures ate dog but... :vomit:

elp

can't believe I clicked - going to gargle with Dettol, excuse me.

Mr Stubbs

that link reminds me of the two guys watching a dog lick himself. One says "Wish I could do that". The other says "I'm sure he won't mind".

BentleySharp

Clicked on the link....why oh why did i have to click on the link...

can somebody pass the eye bleach please?

:omfg:

Dr Yan

Please refer to post #68

James.

"don't click the link: just makes people want to click it more :lol: