Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Watch Information/Reference/Tutorial Website

onzenuub

Maybe another sticky, Link to a very useful informational site with all kinds of informatin about watches, tutorials etc etc.

http://zibet.net/watches.html

greg_r

Stickywhore :rolleyes:

Great link, though. How do you find so many of these, mate? Nice work however you do it.

Maybe what we need to do is collect all of these great links into a single post and sticky the whole thing.

trailboss99

+1

Just need the motivation to do it. Onze has found a veritable bounty of linkege of late. Well done mate. :notworthy:

Col.

JohnG
Stickywhore :lol:

Great link, though. How do you find so many of these, mate? Nice work however you do it.

Maybe what we need to do is collect all of these great links into a single post and sticky the whole thing.

+1

Great links, but a link alone doesn't merit a sticky - or we will end up looking like fucking RWI where the first half page of every forum is all fucking stickies...

Collect them all in one thread - a link thread that can be updated by the sticky whore himself, and stick it.

onzenuub

+1

Great links, but a link alone doesn't merit a sticky - or we will end up looking like fucking RWI where the first half page of every forum is all fucking stickies...

Collect them all in one thread - a link thread that can be updated by the sticky whore himself, and stick it.

Allready did that 2 days ago John, also read the threads, not only post in threads I would say. Postwhore.

JohnG

+1

Allready did that 2 days ago John, also read the threads, not only post in threads I would say. Postwhore.

Whoops - didn't see it mixed in there with ALL YOUR OTHER STICKY THREADS.

FUCKING STICKYWHORE.

:gunbandana:

onzenuub

+1

FUCKING STICKYWHORE.

You're just jealous John :tomaatit:

JohnG

+1

FUCKING STICKYWHORE.

Nah, I just want you to put more effort into it. Anybody can google and post links. Doesn't make you special.

I wrote a little water resistance guide. Greg pm'd me and told me that my little guide is the new standard for sticky threads. It showed (he said) a serious committment to the forum and reps in general.

It is going to take more than a little dynamic html link to get you stickies now. Your days of dominance are over!

onzenuub

+1

FUCKING STICKYWHORE.

Nah, I just want you to put more effort into it. Anybody can google and post links. Doesn't make you special.

I wrote a little water resistance guide. Greg pm'd me and told me that my little guide is the new standard for sticky threads. It showed (he said) a serious committment to the forum and reps in general.

It is going to take more than a little dynamic html link to get you stickies now. Your days of dominance are over!

I have seen your sticky, thought it was bullshit and that is why I didn't add it in the useful links thread.

JohnG
I have seen your sticky, thought it was bullshit and that is why I didn't add it in the useful links thread.

I know, you wouldn't know a decent technical article if it walked up to you and licked your ball sack.

:lol:

onzenuub

I know, you wouldn't know a decent technical article if it walked up to you and licked your ball sack.

:lol:

:gunbandana:1109cowboy.gif

JohnG

I am not afraid of you.

onzenuub
I am not afraid of you.

You should, and you also should be going on with the house again.

JohnG
I am not afraid of you.

I am Marbella, 1,000km away from the house. I will probably go back on Monday.

I am still not afraid.

onzenuub
I am not afraid of you.

I am Marbella, 1,000km away from the house. I will probably go back on Monday.

I am still not afraid.

I have friends in Marbella and Puerto Banus and Mijas, so be afraid my man.

greg_r

It sometimes amazes me the PMs I send without even knowing...... :D

JohnG

Yeah, you sounded kinda drunk man...

onzenuub

Yeah, you sounded kinda drunk man...

Heey John, you see the POWERMAX blinking :D