Sign in to follow this  
shooboo

Chilling here while RWI is down

rolexwatchfan

news? co-ax I need to post some listings... :P

lol, you´re not the first to ask. a few more hours...

Gooosh, finally the wait would be over! Thanx for info coax!

co-axial

Don´t get to excited. Still hard work ahead of the tech guys. A few hours can be anything from 24 h upwards

rolexwatchfan
Don´t get to excited. Still hard work ahead of the tech guys. A few hours can be anything from 24 h upwards

So, for the gangs sanity sake lets say "SEVERAL MORE HOURS" to official re-launch. Keep calm and carry on mods! (Better late than never :hehehe:)

trailboss99

So, for the gangs sanity sake lets say "SEVERAL MORE HOURS" to official re-launch. Keep calm and carry on mods! (Better late than never :hehehe:)

Um, "several more hours" is probably a bit of an understatement.

jpohl402

Hello Gentleman!

An RWI lover checking in here... I miss my "home" though and excited for it's return!

On a side note, crazy how once I logged in here, the normal background turned into the Christmas "skin".

Thx for the hard work restoring our beloved RWI.

crazybay

Glad to know that we are close to have our homeground up and running!!!

Bozz

Crossing fingers! ;)

sub4me
Where the fuck is Bimmer??

He's a moderator on a new replica forum with klink. Maybe a few others. Not sure who owns it though. TRC or something like that. He's subtly pushing it on repgeek.

No shit?? I didn't see that coming. I'm really surprised by this esspecially using the TRC name.

co-axial
Where the fuck is Bimmer??

He's a moderator on a new replica forum with klink. Maybe a few others. Not sure who owns it though. TRC or something like that. He's subtly pushing it on repgeek.

No shit?? I didn't see that coming. I'm really surprised by this esspecially using the TRC name.

Bad move imo, bad move

sub4me

I like Klink and BMW, both have always been good with me, however RWI is my home. I've dedicated funds, time, and years of being a member there. I'm not sure I can sign up on another board, shit I just starting to coming around this place abit more.

co-axial
I like Klink and BMW, both have always been good with me, however RWI is my home. I've dedicated funds, time, and years of being a member there. I'm not sure I can sign up on another board, shit I just starting to coming around this place abit more.

A bunch of people like him but he has stepped on may toes in the past.

That he went somewhere else does not mean he left rwi for good.

As he now is a mod he has to behave like one. Everywhere. Just sayin'.

He is welcome if he behaves.

sub4me

I will admit to poking around thier board abit and I see a few names there of course. I also see a mod there who I can't F'ing stand, so I'm thinking its just NOT a place for me.

co-axial
I will admit to poking around thier board abit and I see a few names there of course. I also see a mod there who I can't F'ing stand, so I'm thinking its just NOT a place for me.

Lol, i know who you mean.

sub4me

co-axial, you've always been a friend to me on RWI and I kind of always seen you as a neutral member when it comes to board drama. I didn't know you ever had a problem with BMW, at least that I can remember.

Pihlippe
Yup, hes there all day (sh)long :hehehe: http://thereplicacollector.com/

bimmer_zps270e026f.jpg

The link is in the quote above.

Hmm another new member there too :giggle: a TRC watch?

energymarble.gif

Edited by Pihlippe

co-axial
co-axial, you've always been a friend to me on RWI and I kind of always seen you as a neutral member when it comes to board drama. I didn't know you ever had a problem with BMW, at least that I can remember.

Sub, I'll shoot yo a PM as soon as we are online again :)

sub4me

Cool, no problem.

onzenuub

Get a room you two

sub4me
:hookah:

co-axial
Get a room you two

:wub:

TxRub779

Man I know ALL about rubbin people wrong. Man oh man there is a line out that window full of people who hate me....for damn sure

Feel free to throw me under the bus if you like. :)

Edited by TxRub779

bpdd
:fme: rubbing ppl wrong? Have fun! Edited by bpdd

sub4me

Man I know ALL about rubbin people wrong. Man oh man there is a line out that window full of people who hate me....for damn sure

LOL, but I ain't buying that load. You've been around the boards a very long time and I can't recall you ever being banned or given a time out.

co-axial

LOL, but I ain't buying that load. You've been around the boards a very long time and I can't recall you ever being banned or given a time out.

Haha, yes. But you sub had a time out iirc.

...and I can't even remember why ;)

trksh-bzr

Haha, yes. But you sub had a time out iirc.

...and I can't even remember why ;)

Sub doesn't need a reason. A random time out to be a step ahead of him would be right me thinks :wub: