Sign in to follow this  
sharrkey

ApBands cybermonday discount code

sharrkey

Just got an email with 20% discount code

CYBERMONDAY2013

SSTEEL

Bloody typical. Just ordered some parts/screws the other day from them. Grrr.!

baruch

oehhhhhhhhh im gonna buy some straps :D

slaughterer

B, drink a few vodkas before you go shopping with your discount code. Makes the whole shopping experience better. ;)

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Just got an email with 20% discount code

CYBERMONDAY2013

Hey Sharrkey....at the risk of sounding stupid..... Is this code only valid for today.... ...

I found another one online..... don't know if is's still valid but it is undated..

USE PROMOTIONAL CODE "NEWSLETTERHORNBACK" AND RECEIVE 20% OFF OF YOUR HORNBACK CROCODILE STRAP!!!!!!!

sharrkey

The one I posted gives 20% off everything so no real need for the code you posted, it usually lasts a few days but sometimes on the day only!

jgoorn

I probably should have opened a new thread, but I want to know what kind of strap would fit this AP that I just bought and if anyone can give me the approx. case size. I just got it on M2M. I know it has an AP deployment on the AP rubber strap. Can anyone shed some light on what kind of leather band I can put on it. Thanks!

EDIT: It is a quartz, all of the subdials work (if that helps determine)

DSC04387_zps118321df.jpg

DSC04388_zpsec142806.jpg

Edited by jgoorn

BentleySharp

I think there's a general overall consensus that agrees genuine hornback strapd look very nice on the AP Royal Oak series.

SSTEEL

Getting a little unsettled about my order with APBands, ordered/paid on the 26th of last month, and status is still showing as (P) Pending. Sent them en email yesterday asking if my order has shipped, but no reply as of yet.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

I probably should have opened a new thread, but I want to know what kind of strap would fit this AP that I just bought and if anyone can give me the approx. case size. I just got it on M2M. I know it has an AP deployment on the AP rubber strap. Can anyone shed some light on what kind of leather band I can put on it. Thanks!

EDIT: It is a quartz, all of the subdials work (if that helps determine)

DSC04387_zps118321df.jpg

DSC04388_zpsec142806.jpg

It's got to be a black hornback with a white stitch.....classic AP IMO....

Or Dark brown HB with white stitch looks great..... like this.......

https://www.google.es/search?q=audemars+piguet+city+of+sails&safe=off&rlz=1C5CHFA_enAD503AD504&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=z1alUsKBD8Sq0QXn0YD4CA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=911#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=bXO8u3cqP4iYaM%3A%3BJ-oh6v7bgXp4oM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.2013replicawatches.com%252Fimages%252Fimages%252Fa%252Fp%252Fap00006.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.2013replicawatches.com%252Faudemars-piguet-royal-oak-30th-anniversary-city-of-sails-ss-white-dial-p-82.html%3B800%3B600

or for something different.... try this......http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=49039

jgoorn

Thank you all. Any idea of the case diameter? 41? 44?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Getting a little unsettled about my order with APBands, ordered/paid on the 26th of last month, and status is still showing as (P) Pending. Sent them en email yesterday asking if my order has shipped, but no reply as of yet.

I found Jennifer at AP bands very efficient... and always replies same day...... you did email on a Sunday... and I think they are minus 6 hours GMT...... give her at least the whole of today before starting to worry.....

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Thank you all. Any idea of the case diameter? 41? 44?

I am pretty sure it's a standard ROO 42..... def not 44.....and really looks to big for a 40

Found this on a another rep site... which looks as to yours as you will find and says 42 as well.....

http://www.topreplik.com/en/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-30th-anniversary-city-of-sails-limited-p-11121.html

SSTEEL

I found Jennifer at AP bands very efficient... and always replies same day...... you did email on a Sunday... and I think they are minus 6 hours GMT...... give her at least the whole of today before starting to worry.....

Yes, was a Sunday. Hopefully she will get back to me today.

coyote77

hi sharrkey, nice to know you

anyway im looking for ap bumblestrap oem? can you give me a good deal ? tq

RUSH2112
hi sharrkey, nice to know you

anyway im looking for ap bumblestrap oem? can you give me a good deal ? tq

Check your calendar friend.