Sign in to follow this  
Comfortdelgro2009

Best watch???

Comfortdelgro2009

Hi there, was browsing through the forum for the past weeks, really amazed by the numbers of good reps. Thinking to make my first purchase but before doing so, will like to consult the seniors here for more advices thanks.

- In the opinion of u guys, i will like to know which watches are the MOST accurate in details etc compare to gen. Maybe a listing of top 3 watches and where to purchase the same exact watches that u guys listed. Dying to own one soon! Thanks

Regards,

Ryan

Luthier

Buy 10-15 watches and compare with gens. That's what we do. And nobody cares much how much it's accurate. We like the watch - we buy it. Who cares if CG on rep. Sub is 0,05mm thicker than on gen.....

Reps - different dimension.

Read more posts here.

wencarnacion

I think the all rolex models are the MOST accurate in details etc compare to gen, you can buy at any of the dealers at RWG's TRUSTED DEALERS forum. However if you may have preference for any special watch, this could be your first purchase, you can choose from a big list. In my case I want to buy a Hublot BIG BAN, a rolex EXPLORER II, and a Chopard GRAND TURISMO.

greg_r

We've had quite a few threads covering this subject. Have a good read of the board - especially the reviews section - and you'll get a feel for what is around.

However, some of the best (without spending a fortune) would include:

The latest Rolex DeepSea

BK's Modified WM9 Rollie Subs

Breitling SuperOcean Heritage non-chrono (v2 with either blue or black dial)

Breitling SuperAvenger

Panerai 104 'ultimate'

Ebel 1911 Discovery

graman

Let's also throw in the

Omega Planet Ocean non-chrono

IWC 5002 / 5004 Big Pilot with non-recessed date

Breitling Superocean Steelfish

IWC 3717 Fleiger Chrono

:D

gran
Hi there, was browsing through the forum for the past weeks, really amazed by the numbers of good reps. Thinking to make my first purchase but before doing so, will like to consult the seniors here for more advices thanks.

- In the opinion of u guys, i will like to know which watches are the MOST accurate in details etc compare to gen. Maybe a listing of top 3 watches and where to purchase the same exact watches that u guys listed. Dying to own one soon! Thanks

Regards,

Ryan

shut_up_242485.jpg

AustinTech

I had a Breitling chronomat evo that was a super rep. I'd also consider the PAM 243 and excellent rep. It's style is t for me, but it was very good as far as reps go. Rolex is very easy to rep because they don't have AR on the crystal and the styles are pretty traditional.

Super avenger is nice.

Stay away from reps that have complex bracelets, or rely on great AR to make the dial "pop."

speedzmaster

Tag Heuer Link Chrono is accurate too