Sign in to follow this  
bigbossa

Deep Sea size

bigbossa

Hi All

I really want to get a Rolex DSSD but I'm a bit worried about the size . I wear 44mm Marina Militare and have no problem with the size in fact sometimes when I wear a 40 mm it feels kinda small. Saying that I love my new sub from Narikaa . What do you reckon ?

Edited by bigbossa

JoeyB

IMO my 44mm Getat Marina wears just a bit bigger than my DSSD. I don't think you'll notice a problem at all.

AustinTech

The DSSD is a good size for just about anyone who regularly wears watches 40mm +.

Keep in mind the DSSD is really really thick.

Fiddo
The DSSD is a good size for just about anyone who regularly wears watches 40mm +.

Keep in mind the DSSD is really really thick.

It's also a pretty heavy watch. I don't find it as comfortable as most 44mm PAMs.

NFleischer

yes the thick part is important. the watch tends to be top heavy because the band

is relatively thin. ex. a 45mm Rad tends to wear smaller than a PAM sub @44mm due to the difference in

thickness-IMO

sconehead

Here's a few pics for you to compare it against a 40mm Sub...

DSCF0731.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

greg_r

If you're comfortable with a 44mm PAM you should be fine with the DSSD. I love mine...

bigbossa

Guys,t thanks for your helpful comments. @ sconehead, man thanks for those shots that really gives me a good idea .

You know what was funny that before I got my first Marina Militare I even made cut outs 44mm size and put them on my wrists to make sure I wasn't making a big mistake :( .

In the end I was thrilled when I got my MM. Please excuse the different sizes in the pics . Gives an idea of my puny wrists :)

p0507101503.jpg1010371y.jpgmarinamilitare.jpgp220610111901.jpg

GC

You are good to go on the DSSD if you can pull off a PAM @ 44mm.

The DSSD wears completely different on the wrist than a PAM but both are "must haves"

in any collection.

bigbossa
You are good to go on the DSSD if you can pull off a PAM @ 44mm.

The DSSD wears completely different on the wrist than a PAM but both are "must haves"

in any collection.

Hey G.Curcio thanks for your vote of confidence mate . You made my mind up :( .I'm very comfortable wearing a 44mm Pam.

Just got make my mind up who to get my DSSD from now :)