Sign in to follow this  
Corv99

Anyone dropped the hammer on a 372 recently?

Corv99

If so which version did you go for?

I was following a thread on rwi about the new version that was due out.. But can't find it now!

Is this the 372p best edition noob. Turbo inter cooler that's kicking around now? Or is it still not out?

Cheers

onzenuub

My guess is if dropping an hammer on a replica watch it will break. It's true.

Pharmo

:lol: I though I was going to see a picture of you smashing your 372 with a hammer.

Never mind :)

bgreg

yes the new noob 372P has been released.....and it's great from what I have seen.

Visioneer

I'm about to drop the hammer on the Toro version Pam 372P today. His 5% discount is calling my name. I hope that is the latest and greatest.

Corv99
My guess is if dropping an hammer on a replica watch it will break. It's true.

What do you know? :lol:

I'm about to drop the hammer on the Toro version Pam 372P today. His 5% discount is calling my name. I hope that is the latest and greatest.

Yes just seen that, I'm also very tempted too..

Visioneer

Hammer fully down, order submitted to Toro. Join me! Now the hunt for the perfect strap and I've been emailing a few TDs. I think I'll settle with the strap similar to what Dan M recently made for Greg.

Mickyman

I picked one up soon as it was released and love it, the strap is very stiff, and I already have a custom on it's way, I think it's one of the best ones out atm :)

baxter

Got a noob on the way Corv ..... i'll let you know but i have high hopes ... you'll see it at the GTG anyway :)

Visioneer
Got a noob on the way Corv ..... i'll let you know but i have high hopes ... you'll see it at the GTG anyway :)

Are you planning to replace the strap?

Corv99

I may not last that long! :lol:

I'm debating over a decent big pilot, Doppel or this... Or maybe all of them.. Need to log off I've had beer.

LeandroBR

Got a Noob on the way too ! Hope to get it before xmas ! :)

votoms888

I bought the H version a couple months ago. Had a movement problem and I had it serviced, worked well for a bit but I dropped it and it basically exploded. HAHA. The day after I spent a couple hundred bucks on some straps. I am thinking about the new Noob 372P version.

baxter

Yes i should imagine so ... although someone did post a thread where he'd made a pretty decent job of improving his .. can't remember who it was.

Visioneer

Yes i should imagine so ... although someone did post a thread where he'd made a pretty decent job of improving his .. can't remember who it was.

Thanks Baxter...I'll look up the post.

deju

I wanted it but watching the thread by Angus when the images were launched the logo didn't look so great, and I'm yet to see a proper photoshoot by a member with one, only seen iPhone wristshots.

Will wait until someone posts up some better pictures to help ease my concerns lol

Hassep

Got the H. Love it, wrong movement but like it anyway. Any strap ideas? ;)

Corv99

5% off is very tempting!

When's yours landing Baxter?

Indigo38

Anyone dropped the hammer on a 372 recently?

If so which version did you go for?

the one with the broken crystal :P

Corv99

Yeah.. That had 50% off..

Been after one for a bit, but was waiting for this one to come out.. I need to offload some first, got 3 in my sights at the minute.

Visioneer
I wanted it but watching the thread by Angus when the images were launched the logo didn't look so great, and I'm yet to see a proper photoshoot by a member with one, only seen iPhone wristshots.

Will wait until someone posts up some better pictures to help ease my concerns lol

I received QC pics today from Toro and the watch is stunning....simply stunning. The logo on my pics were as right on as any I've seen. This rep may be a candidate for super rep status...it has that much game.

Corv99

think I may have to order this mutha !