Sign in to follow this  
Tom5865

TAG Heuer 1887 Space X dealer

Tom5865

Sorry I'm new here and just trying to find my way around.

I've been looking for a TAG 1887 space x leather strapped watch, ideally with a white face.

I've found loads of websites selling them but after reading their reviews I don't trust them.

Does anyone know of a dealer that they could point me to? And does anyone have any pictures of theirs?

Thanks

ArcticMonkey

I too am intrigued, but the price point (@$125) makes me a little hesitant. I have asked a few dealers for their availability and cannot seem to find them. I too like the white face and the brown leather strap -- the white face is said to be close to gen. Narikaa has some good pics of them in a thread on his Trusted Dealer page and someone even posted a video of the watch. You may want to email Narikaa and see if he plans on picking up some more of these Microsteppers......

I think if you want specific opinions about the watch, I know I have seen a RWG member post a wrist shot of his (same as you're looking for) in one of the "Week Wrist-Shots" posts. You may locate it and PM the member and ask what he thinks of it......