Sign in to follow this  
theslavetrainer

-Take a look at this, Supposed Quality from New Maker.-

theslavetrainer
rofl- yeah used a go pro. and I bought yes 3 ,2 black and one rose gold. You never know when you may need parts...........and they are just the dailys on the bedside.

Two spares of each watch, two Porsches, do you own two houses in case one blows over too, rofl!

DC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFF TOPIC- PLEASE FOCUS ON THE ISSUE- NOT THE CHOICE- OR ME.

Thats exactly why the pics blurred , The number of flamers and critics who chime in .Do you think I'd give anyone the satisfaction of identifying an actual watch I own. So as you roll on ya floor- may your head hit the trash accumulated whilst spending so much time, and in some cases thousands of posts putting people off a great hobby and forum. YOLO. "IMHO" please dont take offence.I PUT UP proof......

You Shut up- thats how it works aint it.-

And off topic I'm sickened to see the amount of members who sell on over and over, without conscience in M2M. I have nor never will sell an item, let alone be as shady as to tack on postage and handling, quote a website with the highest price to compare their cheaper item too etc. Seriously some of these guys should have Dealer status. Day after Day the same heads-" Just in two Pams,......errrrr I dont like.This item as also had xyz serviced - to that ROFL. Seeya guys.

-THESLAVETRAINER-

Edited by theslavetrainer

BentleySharp

What is the thing in the original picture in post #1 that looks like a tiny curly turd at 6 o' clock :lol:

Baldrick

What..?.....2x 20 yr old Porky 928s :lmao:

Chaumet....another Rodeo Dr fashion watch........I'm surprised you didn't go for the Dandy model......that would have been just fine....:lol:

theslavetrainer

What is the thing in the original picture in post #1 that looks like a tiny curly turd at 6 o' clock :lol:

The fallen off number 2 from the 12.

theslavetrainer

What..?.....2x 20 yr old Porky 928s :lmao:

Chaumet....another Rodeo Dr fashion watch........I'm surprised you didn't go for the Dandy model......that would have been just fine.... :lol:

Rick gotta love ya :lol: . This is about the trash, the maker fed up. The dealers fell for and a buyer got f..ked over.

Baldrick
Got a 12 car garage, .... to look after ...

I took the liberty of fixing that fer ya....., so, I suggest you get back to the booth, finish your coffee, then tuck your copy of this month's Hustler magazine into your pocket, before your patrons come to collect their car keys and tip you a couple of bucks :B):

I don't like to brag

Of course you don't........but you just can't change your nature......can ya !!!

Incidentally those with taste and refinement are never vulgar enough to discuss money......that's the province of the nouveau riche.....or l'extreme gauche and who are generally 3 months from foreclosure and 6 months from bankruptcy :B):

theslavetrainer

its about the faults and the maker

Baldrick

Ooooo........"google me if you dare" ..... :rofl:

theslavetrainer

shame

tuna

This conversation has gotten ... strange?

gB.
:gotgoat:

Baldrick

Oh dear.....how sad, never mind......luvvly boy :D

fortman
:popcorn:

Baldrick

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

fortman

SHHHHHAAAAADDDD UUUUPPPPP..!!

Realism

so OP is jetmid?