Ok, those of us who repair watches, know all too well how tricky, and time consuming it is fitting, and aligning a Date Wheel Overlay, and because of this usually long process, a slow curing bonding agent is used, giving one penny of time to get the alignment right.   Sounds easy enough, but to get the alignment spot on, this involves fitting, and removing of the dial several time in order to get that spot on result, this is where this 3D printed tool helps in this regard.   The 3D printed too basically mimics the dial, and when fitted has five date windows, and a couple of cut outs for you to manoeuvre the DWO into its best position whilst the 3D tool is in place. The tool comes with two dial feet holes for ETA 2836, and 2824 configuration.   What you need to do is find something suitable to put through these holes, allowing you to pick up the tool easily once you have everything lined up. I used a couple of bracelet pin tips, see photos below.         First off you need to remove that pesky DWO which usually hides pubes, dirty, and an old used DW. Using an X-Acto knife works very yell indeed. Just gently slide the knife point in, and push is a little further, and work your way around the circumference until it comes away.       I usually sand all the old crap off the DW, this not only cleans it up somewhat, but also creates a good clean, etched surface for the DW to be bonded onto. The rear of the new DWO is usually smooth thin metal, and the rear is normally shiny. This to me needs etching with some sandpaper also to help with its bonding.   The keyless bridge is what I remove when wanting to remove, and refit a DW...     You can see these two parts to the left of the below photo..     Having lunch now, so will continue shortly with more photos of the process.