Sign in to follow this  
dingle

Has anyone ever been scammed by Submersible24G, also known as BASE from the TRC days

RolexAddict

These people play on different grounds, Ebay and web site, typical....fucking.... I prefer to stop and stay cool

Yes, beware of "refinished dials by professional"

its the same with Jewlery&Watch, avoid to put money in, they are scammers, smart scammers,

At this level of expenses, the better way is to buy gen stuff

O.K me too :)

Edited by RolexAddict

onzenuub

Me thinks those guys have stopped with rep collecting. Maybe you should ask on RWI and RWGcc.

JohnG

So, did Suckmedicksible24g make good, or was it just talk, like always?

:D

dingle
So, did Suckmedicksible24g make good, or was it just talk, like always?

:D

Final verdict is still out. I am still waiting on some folks to PM me. I have been told they were going to send PM's by another member, but none as of date. His story is looking better and better as the weeks go on and no one is fessin' up.

prestigewatchco

You need to post this thread on RGWjr or RWI thats where his victims will be found. \

Also worth noting is he going to sort the people out from the 1st time he scammed or the 2nd time? He was subsequently banned on all the then boards for joining in different names after scamming twice. Good source of info would be 2 tone he knew him well in the old days and he wouldn't piss in his mouth if his throat was on fire.

He needs fucking with a rusty trumpet owing people money and showing off the gen he has just bought etc,

dingle
You need to post this thread on RGWjr or RWI thats where his victims will be found. \

Also worth noting is he going to sort the people out from the 1st time he scammed or the 2nd time? He was subsequently banned on all the then boards for joining in different names after scamming twice. Good source of info would be 2 tone he knew him well in the old days and he wouldn't piss in his mouth if his throat was on fire.

He needs fucking with a rusty trumpet owing people money and showing off the gen he has just bought etc,

In the process of working with the fellas there Robert :lol:

offshore

R, I couldn't agree more, although the real offense is that another forum would knowingly let him continue to rape and pillage...even after he has been exposed.(And we advised them 18 months ago that he was in their midst)

All his victims are well aware, however his supposed pay back is nothing more than hot air.

I said it about him 5 years ago, and I'll say it again...."Leopards don't change their spots"

He should be immediately banned from any/all watch forum.

SCUMBAG. Of the highest order.

Offshore

dingle

now posted at RWGjr

prestigewatchco

Yes A he is a bad lot indeed. I don't really understand why dingle is getting involved with this piece of crap to be honest

dingle
Yes A he is a bad lot indeed. I don't really understand why dingle is getting involved with this piece of crap to be honest

Just trying to help some folks if I can. The door was opened on RG so I decided to put a PM to the guy and see what, if anything, I could do.

trailboss99

Yuki have had some bad reviews of late but I've never heard bad about J&W.

Expensive yes but damn good pieces.

Col.

dingle

I posted this same thread over at RWGjr a few days ago.

0 PM's, 0 replies, and only 85 views

:poke:

onzenuub
I posted this same thread over at RWGjr a few days ago.

0 PM's, 0 replies, and only 85 views

:poke:

Try Fakeys forum, you wil have 200 answers, all from Fakey