Sign in to follow this  
opronnie

problem purchase from asian7750 fengtony- Montblanc sport chrono !!!

opronnie

Hi all

I have been purchasing rep watches on and off for a number of years from various places and have been ripped off (badly on one occasion) and had some good quality reps but had been searching the net for a decent site to buy this watch...http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=74&P_id=489&ti=

So, i joined RWI and read some posts on there and came to read some positive feedback on Fengtony from asian7750.com

I took the plunge and purchased the watch on the back of good feedback on the forum and also the pictures on the site.

I received an email the very next day stating the stock was depleted and the factory wouldn't be making more so i could either have a refund or choose another watch....

After some back and forward emails i settled for... http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=120&P_id=2309&ti=

i had noticed tonys emails becoming longer and longer before his reply and i also asked him for a breitling watch box - he told me to pay the extra for the watch and the extra for the box which i did do with my new credit card but unfortunately for Tony my card provider blocked the transaction and i got a fraud warning text message from them - i emailed all of this info to tony and then said i would pay direct from my debit card which i promptly did do... i emailed him everytime i tried to make payment on credit card and then from my debit card and i had also asked him for pictures of the actual watch .....his last email was on Monday saying once the payment went through he would send pictures of the actual watch

the payment has been sent so in total i have sent him $218 for original watch and $90 for box and additional shipping cost.... to date i have not received one reply from him in 3 days to confirm receipt of money nor to send me pictures of the watch...

I am now getting very very frustrated with his lack of correspondence and he now has $308 of my money...

I have emailed several times very politely asking for him to acknowledge me and let me know if there is a problem or if he cannot get my watch to arrange a refund but still....no reply whatsoever....

i am now thinking i have been ripped off again and i am not happy at all....

please could someone on here who knows tony or has correspondence with him any mods or any other people help me get this resolved?

hopefully tony has been out of range for emails since Monday just like he was before that from last week friday to monday....

hopefully i am just being paranoid....

thanks for your help and support fellow RW nuts :)

Edited by opronnie

<RJ>

3 days between payment and now? I think you can give him a week.

Sending more than one email asking the same question also wont do you any good. Maybe if he don't reply in a week i would send another mail.

And you can send any mod a pm and ask these questions instead of asking them here in the open and maybe get answers you dont need.

Oh, I didn't realize he is not a td here. Well. Just wait. He is a bit slow sometimes.

crazybay

I have never deal with Tony before but I believe you are very much safe from being scammed or anything sort of because these guys are a TD on a forum for a reason. Some TD don't have the habit of replying every process of the dealing and the next mail from them after payment sent is the QC photos. It is only 3 days since payment sent so he might still be in the process of getting your stuff for you, relax and give him a couple of days more to get back to you.

<RJ>

I have never deal with Tony before but I believe you are very much safe from being scammed or anything sort of because these guys are a TD on a forum for a reason. Some TD don't have the habit of replying every process of the dealing and the next mail from them after payment sent is the QC photos. It is only 3 days since payment sent so he might still be in the process of getting your stuff for you, relax and give him a couple of days more to get back to you.

Yea. I recall sending inquiries to him that took him weeks to reply to.

opronnie

thanks for your input

i sent original payment nearly 2 weeks ago... i paid additional funds sunday night and had not had an email to confirm reciept... Im not sending multiple emails asking inane questions - just wanted to get an acknowledgement that the 2nd payment had been received in good fashion and how long before i could expect the watch to be sent - simple correspondence - as it is since putting it on here i have had an email with pictures of the watch but still no confirmation of payment received nor an expected length of time before it is sent - again simple correspondence -

i have thanked him for his efforts and for his help all along and it may be that he has seen my post on here or contacted by someone whop read it on here - thats why i posted to see if it would prompt a reply which it has (not the one i wanted but none the less a reply) sothank you tony if you are reading this and thanks for the support and advice :)

sub4me

Thats way to much reading for me but I hope things work out for you.

Dr. Jimmy

Tony is a reputable dealer, I've had only positive experiences with him. You haven't been ripped off. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

fatarms

I've ordered 4 watches from Tony. He's perfectly trustworthy.

Sometimes it can take a week or longer for a dealer to get a watch from the markets.

Odyseus

I've ordered 4 watches from Tony. He's perfectly trustworthy.

Sometimes it can take a week or longer for a dealer to get a watch from the markets.

Ditto, Tony is a great TD, but if you do run into problems you'll have to take them next door (RWI)

opronnie

thanks guys - really appreciate the comments and im thankful for tonys efforts - i have had some shocking experiences in the past with people sending me plastic casio rip offs worth £0.01p when i spent £250+ and watches that stop working and i send them back and never hear from them again - watcheden have given me good service in the past i do admit and did replace a watch... so i have been a little cautious on this occasion but now it seems tony is back in touchand all will be good looking at his QC pics:)

Oh and by the way sub4me..... i couldn't read what you posted as i was distracted by wobbling boobs...terrible....really terrible im sure your post contained some great info :giggle:

dingle

Thats way to much reading for me but I hope things work out for you.

this made me laugh :lol:

Mickyman

All good mate, I been dealing with Tony as my main TD. (on RWI)

Ordered: Montblanc 7753, PAM 127E, PAM 372P, and 505 KW on it's way, he takes time between emails, but patience, and all will be good, if not I am sure he will help out or someone can assist.

He won't rip you off or send you something like a cheap casio plastic watch lol.

Edited by Mickyman

RUSH2112

I have purchased several watches from tony and you will be fine. They are working multiple deals at once and making trips to get money from WU or banks. They don't make 1 trip just for you. Relax a bit. Also, check your spam folder.

opronnie

So, received an email from tony this morning with a tracking number so now the wait for my timepiece to arrive begins....

thanks for the vote of confidence RUSH2112 - and i do understand the process tony goes through - i am not a nube when it comes to buying reps, just new to dealing with tony so once the watch arrives in good fashion and my faith is restored in dealing with dealers like him we will hopefully have a long a fruitful relationship.

As im new on this forum can anyone point me in the right diretion of a rep friendly uk based watch repairer who might be able to make sure the watch is all working nice and sort out the waterproof seals for the watch?

Cheers you guys :lol:

jgoorn

Ok so this is what I've learned being a n00b.

48 hours between email responses (72 on weekends)

3 weeks before deliverys.

Don't bother with tracking. It will arrive at the same minute whether you track it or not.

arocco

I've purchased from Toby twice recently. His email responses can be immediate or can take a few days it all depends on his workload. Be patient you will not be scammed by him.

NMA

don't worry you'll get the items you ordered or your money back, happened to me in summer 2012, ordered a watch from crazy sale, he replied me after a week as "out of stock" and refunded me promptly, no worries little bit patience.

I mean he's not a money grabber, not TDs but most online sellers list out of stock watches then just force you to choose a different watch, they do not refund, be careful

BC1221

youve broken the unspoken rule.

never add/subtract from your order.

the language barrier is enough to get things scrambled but you also have to remember he prob gets 100s of orders a day.

keep things simple. one or 2 items at the same time. order, pay, wait,, wait some more.

dont complicate things by adding or subtracting or changing a order.

Tony does seem to take a while to reply sometimes but hes a TD and im sure youll be sorted out.

Del

Are you kidding me? This post is from December 2013!

:facepalm:

BC1221

oh. hahaha. sorry. i ventured off to the unknown parts of the forum again. :lol:

ledonster

Lol

plankton

Wtf am I reading this stuff, damn 2013

BentleySharp

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!

This thread isn't even funny...Or entertaining... or anything!

WHY IS THIS BEING RESURECTED!

kill_it_with_fire_demotivational_poster_1235695993-s640x463-232628.jpg