Sign in to follow this  
hintin

Looking for black PAM

LightGeek
Im also looking for the 386, or the 505, im not sure if they have the V5 in stock, nor do any other dealers, looks to have been a one off in the titanium! The 386 V4 with the seagull p9000 movement looks good too! post on this thread if you hear any good news, I too may pull the trigger if its in stock ;)

Recently bought a 505 from Toro. Awesome watch.

hmm, I think im gonna get the 386, but if I can't find a TD selling the latest version of it i'll get the 505.... decisions,decisions

Get em all

peteins
Im also looking for the 386, or the 505, im not sure if they have the V5 in stock, nor do any other dealers, looks to have been a one off in the titanium! The 386 V4 with the seagull p9000 movement looks good too! post on this thread if you hear any good news, I too may pull the trigger if its in stock ;)

Recently bought a 505 from Toro. Awesome watch.

hmm, I think im gonna get the 386, but if I can't find a TD selling the latest version of it i'll get the 505.... decisions,decisions

Get em all

Not sure if my wallet would like that :boohoo:

hintin

I think i'm going to get that one too.. the fact that it says v2 makes me it psychologically harder to buy than "v5 ultimate".. can you post your thoughts and post pics when you get it?

peteins

haha that is exactly what i was like! will do fella

Pmat
Just purchased this, its the new Zfactory version, looks better than the KW version in my opinion, and the movement is the right way up, so looks more like the gen, just waiting on the QC pics http://www.tswatchltd.com/14565-pa14565-pam386-v2-z-factory-titanium-lt-p9000.html

Very nice mate. I did consider one but the 312 that I have is structurally too similar (for me) and that's why I went with the 505.

peteins
Just purchased this, its the new Zfactory version, looks better than the KW version in my opinion, and the movement is the right way up, so looks more like the gen, just waiting on the QC pics http://www.tswatchltd.com/14565-pa14565-pam386-v2-z-factory-titanium-lt-p9000.html

Very nice mate. I did consider one but the 312 that I have is structurally too similar (for me) and that's why I went with the 505.

yeah i would agree mate, good choice, i was tempted my the 505, its a nice piece!!

Pmat

Just looked at the pics at TSWatch again. Jeepers that's a nice watch.

peteins
Just looked at the pics at TSWatch again. Jeepers that's a nice watch.

;) thats why im refreshing my emails every few mins waiting for the QC photos :blink:

nosferaturussia

You want a black PAM like the 317 or the composite/etc "brown" ones people are posting? Here are my recent PVD PAM acquisitions...

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=66782

you can't fault me for thinking the brown looks black.. in fact, i've even seen videos where it is clearly black... lol

Anyway, I haven't pulled the trigger yet, mainly because I found this one: http://www.kuvarsit....roduct_id=32159

Anbody have any experience with that one? It's been "sold out" for a while.. is there another place I can get it?

Thanks again

I wrote you before in THIS thread that I picked it up from Perfect Clones with the link :-)

I guess you read over it, here it is again, link for the Pam386: http://www.p-cls.com...wn-p-14485.html

Delivery in Europe after 16 days or so

nosferaturussia

Just purchased this, its the new Zfactory version, looks better than the KW version in my opinion, and the movement is the right way up, so looks more like the gen, just waiting on the QC pics http://www.tswatchlt...m-lt-p9000.html

I bought mine from Perfect Clones, I can't see any difference with the original, although I have to compare with pictures and not with the gen in my hand. It runs very accurate and feels great! I might buy another strap for it in the future, think a dark brown strap looks great with this one

http://www.p-cls.com...wn-p-14485.html

Edited by nosferaturussia

peteins

Just purchased this, its the new Zfactory version, looks better than the KW version in my opinion, and the movement is the right way up, so looks more like the gen, just waiting on the QC pics http://www.tswatchlt...m-lt-p9000.html

I bought mine from Perfect Clones, I can't see any difference with the original, although I have to compare with pictures and not with the gen in my hand. It runs very accurate and feels great! I might buy another strap for it in the future, think a dark brown strap looks great with this one

http://www.p-cls.com...wn-p-14485.html

nice, yeah I think I will too! although i do like the one that comes with it, guess I will decide when it arrives (which should be any day!) and after wearing it for a bit.

JSDenton

Finaly got my 386v5 from KW 2 days ago :)

0001_zpsc06174d8.jpg

hintin

0001_zpsc06174d8.jpg

looks sweet!.. does the time work well?

peteins

0001_zpsc06174d8.jpg

Nice one, looks pro

JSDenton

0001_zpsc06174d8.jpg

looks sweet!.. does the time work well?

Not so well as I want.. +30 sec/day

Martijn18775

Mine works like a charm though (up to now)

5g88.jpg

From TrustedTime..

hintin

Mine works like a charm though (up to now)

5g88.jpg

From TrustedTime..

the GMT as well or is it just for show?

Martijn18775

No not just for show. It works, although I am not exactly sure what it is meant for.. :unsure:

It is my first rep and even through google search I couldn't find the exact meaning..

hintin

No not just for show. It works, although I am not exactly sure what it is meant for.. :unsure:

It is my first rep and even through google search I couldn't find the exact meaning..

basically it's a 24 hour function - it should move half as fast as the small hand. You can read the time and know if it's am or pm at a glance..

Martijn18775

basically it's a 24 hour function - it should move half as fast as the small hand. You can read the time and know if it's am or pm at a glance..

Yeah, I thought it was that. Than it works fine ;-)

ALE7575

GMT function is really used to get two different time zones in the same watch, very useful for travelling people.

The GMT hand gives the second time zone and the minute hand is the same.

Usually GMT hand turns one time each 24 hrs. and there is a scale of 24 hrs.on the watch specially created for GMT hand, like PAM 029-088-237...But some watches have GMT hand turning just two times each 24 hrs, the same as regular hours hand and GMT hand uses the same markers as regular hours hand, like PAM 320-329....

Usually in good replicas this function is perfectly working,,but it is always GMT 24 hrs, because replica movements have no possibility of 12 hrs. GMT turning two times each day. Therefore 12 hrs GMT watches have no accurate replicas in this regard

ALE

wonderfulq0416

Yea, As soon as (And I mean AS SOON AS) they make a rep of the Panerai 'Tuttonero' I will be first in line with money in hand to buy mine :)

Panerai-PAM-438-Tuttonero-620x492.jpg

I will be there before you.

This looks amazing!! hope we will have some one in future!!

wonderfulq0416

offers to sell watches should only be made in the M2M sales section.

Edited by RichardMiami

Pseudonym

292 or 363 if you want Black. 441/386/505 if you're looking for brown, to name a few.

Cheers

P.