Sign in to follow this  
forumsuser

Hello everyone, could someone help me with my beautiful Omega Watch

forumsuser

Hello everyone,

I've done my best research possible and figured out what help I need. Please let me know if I'm ignorant on anything.

My Omega chrono rep bolt on the clasp broke for some wierd reason.

Here are the pics:

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

So the first pic is the broken bolt and the next pic is where the bolt is supposed to be but isn't. As a result the clasp isn't working.

Would appreciate any help on this. How do I fix it?

I wouldn't mind sending it over to someone reliable who can fix it for me. Would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance, I'll be checking back often and I'll do my best to contribute to the community here. HOPEFULLY i can get this beauty back where it belongs i.e. on my wrist!

Am based in Singapore if anybody is around here or knows anywhere i can get it fixed as well.

Best

forums

greg_r

hmm - the easiest solution will probably be to replace the clasp. Worth dropping Mary (WatchInternational) a PM to see if she can source you just the clasp - she's pretty good with spare parts.

forumsuser

Hmm,

Thank you! Will do that!

Anyone else have any suggestions.

I also found out that my watch occassionally suffers from stops. i.e. if I don't wear it for a day or two it stops working, despite it being wound and potential energy pretty much stored inside it to the max.

I've found that http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=75 this post addresses that problem, but I don't think my watch is fixed.

Its been about a year since i ordered it from a dealer. Should I request a refund from the individual?

Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

best

Edited by forumsuser

forumsuser

Okay, Pm'ed Mary. Waiting on her reply.

Thanks admin for your help.

Anyone else have any other way forward?

greg_r
Hmm,

Thank you! Will do that!

Anyone else have any suggestions.

I also found out that my watch occassionally suffers from stops. i.e. if I don't wear it for a day or two it stops working, despite it being wound and potential energy pretty much stored inside it to the max.

I've found that http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=75 this post addresses that problem, but I don't think my watch is fixed.

Its been about a year since i ordered it from a dealer. Should I request a refund from the individual?

Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

best

After a year you're not going to get a refund mate. Who did you buy it from?

Anyhow, you're going to need to get the watch serviced. If you can find a local watch repairer that doesn't mind working on reps, that would probably be best. Otherwise there are a few watchsmiths on the rep boards. Who would be best for you depends on where you are. Whereabouts are you from?

forumsuser

Singapore mate. Know anybody good here? or near here?

yeah I e-mailed the person i bought it from. Don't want to say the name for now, waiting on a reply.

greg_r

The reason why I ask who you bought it from is that there are one or two dealers who also offer servicing. Notably Perfect clones...

I'm afraid I don't know a watchsmith in Singapore, but possibly one of our other members may...

AustinTech

Might be easier to just buy a whole new rep.