Sign in to follow this  
itsbeenemotional

- TAG GRAND CARRERA SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX GMT LIMITED EDITION

itsbeenemotional

Hi to all members & especially the professional guys in the forum section I'd like to first introduce myself by way of saying thank you here and now, for any valuable information you can provide with the questions in my next sentence.

"Thank you for any help"

I have been viewing watches from websites for sometime now and have found the one I would like to get. It’s the TAG Grand Carrera Singapore Grand Prix GMT Limited Edition RS2 updated calibre 17 rotor version.

My question is I have seen some with just the solid 316 stainless steel, Thick Black PVD coating at different prices, and Titanium Case Thick Black PVD coating on the timeshops.net or maybe better known as TSwatch for less or same price? the website is inside the forum list as being a good place to shop for watches. But would it be titanium case? And would the professionals please give advice to the best REP watch on the market with this model.

Again thank you.

not sure if I'm allowed to give the link of the watch I'm hoping to buy......sorry if I have made a clanger, boo, boo!!! :suck:

http://www.tswatchltd.com/carrera/3518-tg1287-tag-grand-carrera-singapore-grand-prix-gmt-limited-edition-asian-7750-28800bph.html

746_heuer

The only thing I know is that the watch you linked to has nothing to do with Singapore or GMT whatsoever

Calcidose

Nice watch and welcome.

Pseudonym

I'll pick through the ramble and answer as best as I can.

The gen is as per link. It's a calibre 17 with see through case back like the link.

It's PVD'd titanium as per link.

This is specific to the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera calibre 17 RS2. As per link.

The gen does not support GMT function

The gen has nothing to do with the Singapore GP.

If you wish GMT in Tag Heuer format, you need a twin time.

If you wish a Singapore rep, you are looking for a titanium day/date with green details, CF dial on a leather strap. It will be of calibre 16 derivative - although most reps are A7750 format.

Hope this helps.

P.

In addition... If your After the Rs2 as per link... That's a pretty accurate rep.