Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

Important meeting tomorrow....

TheTinMan

Ahhh. Nudie bar. Definitely the 111

Funny you mention that. A friend of mine has bought several reps after I introduced him to the lovely world of reps. He once traveled to Atlanta, Georgia on business and of all the places he'd been on that trip, the only comment he got on his 111 was from a VERY attractive stripper. As she danced for him, she leaned in and whispered in his ear 'I really like your Panerai'. He was completely dumbfounded, and thoroughly impressed.

Panerai, for when you want to impress; yes, even strippers.

Is that the end of the story? No freebies?

He stopped himself mid sentence. Something happened, I'm not sure what though.

2point

Ahhh. Nudie bar. Definitely the 111

Funny you mention that. A friend of mine has bought several reps after I introduced him to the lovely world of reps. He once traveled to Atlanta, Georgia on business and of all the places he'd been on that trip, the only comment he got on his 111 was from a VERY attractive stripper. As she danced for him, she leaned in and whispered in his ear 'I really like your Panerai'. He was completely dumbfounded, and thoroughly impressed.

Panerai, for when you want to impress; yes, even strippers.

Is that the end of the story? No freebies?

He stopped himself mid sentence. Something happened, I'm not sure what though.

That was when he got slapped…….

"Oh, it's not real. Just like your tits………"

Slaaaaaaap ;-)

DR3M3L

If you need a watch to impress guys and to become friends instead of impressing with who you are and what you're able to do just don't go to the meeting and invite them all in a pub for a beer or two.

This. Always works for me.

+1 for pub crawl over mtg.

joran, I know that you must have more watches to pick from, why limit us to just these 4? I demand more choices. :D

-Mach

I must admit my other collection box is still in one of the moving boxes :boxed: :giggle:

Monty010

If you need a watch to impress guys and to become friends instead of impressing with who you are and what you're able to do just don't go to the meeting and invite them all in a pub for a beer or two.

joran, I know that you must have more watches to pick from, why limit us to just these 4? I demand more choices. :D

-Mach

I must admit my other collection box is still in one of the moving boxes :boxed: :giggle:

all fine but how did the meeting go?? ;) hope all went well mate :)

DR3M3L

-Mach

all fine but how did the meeting go?? ;) hope all went well mate :)

Great :D everything was fine, except one of the other guys wearing a gen ap safari... Damn I'm in love with that watch since I got into watches... Never had one because of it's price :( So I started a talk and complimented him on his watch, he laught and told me it was a present from work. :o I was shocked..... My boss would never even consider giving his employees such watch :lmao:

Had a great meeting overall, great people and they know their business.. Now it's up on them to consider a partnership for one of our upcoming projects :)