Sign in to follow this  
RichardMiami

Sad Anniversary - RIP Robert James

P4GTR

RIP Robert. :(

Mazz

Miss you a lot my friend :(

Monty010

I've never had the pleasure to interact with Robert. But seeing the responses of our longer standing members, it is a experience I'll unfortunately never have. It is always a shame when someone passes and even more so when he is respected and loved by a lot of people. So rest in peace I'm sorry I've never met you but I like to think you are still here because you made this rep world a little better :)

solkryssare

The best part is that if he was able to post from where ever he is now, he'd tell us all to man the fuck up and stop crying about him.......miss him for that :)

mickey1

Thank you all so very much for remembering Robert, it means a great deal to us as a family that you remember him so fondly after two years.

You can only imagine how much it means to us.

Naturally we miss him as much today as we did two years ago and it seems most of you also miss him as much.

We are truly honoured that he made such an impact on this site and we know he so enjoyed being a part of it and he classed many of you as family - we know how he classed others, his sharp tongue on several ocassions proved that, but so many loved him to the few who hated him.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your words and that you remember him so fondly.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

Have a good one.

Best wishes from all of Robert's family.

mickey1

The best part is that if he was able to post from where ever he is now, he'd tell us all to man the fuck up and stop crying about him.......miss him for that :)

How true Solkryssare

TheInthusiest

Rest In Peace :(

cogwatch

I feel I missed a lot by coming along too late to have known him. :-(

Rest in peace.

graman

Two years.... So quick to pass...

RIP Robert, you are missed.

trailboss99

Two years, damn.

I still miss him as much today as I did two years ago.

One of my greatest regrets is that his planned visit never came off before his passing.

Rest in peace mate.

greg_r

Two years, damn.

I still miss him as much today as I did two years ago.

One of greatest regrets is that his planned visit never came off.

Rest in peace mate.

Yeah, likewise. Last time he came over to the UK we were going to meet up, but with his schedule and mine it never actually happened. Damned shame.

Frankt8242

Thank you all so very much for remembering Robert, it means a great deal to us as a family that you remember him so fondly after two years.

You can only imagine how much it means to us.

Naturally we miss him as much today as we did two years ago and it seems most of you also miss him as much.

We are truly honoured that he made such an impact on this site and we know he so enjoyed being a part of it and he classed many of you as family - we know how he classed others, his sharp tongue on several ocassions proved that, but so many loved him to the few who hated him.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your words and that you remember him so fondly.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

Have a good one.

Best wishes from all of Robert's family.

A man is not judged bu the quantity of his friends, but rather by their quality...My sincere condolences to all of your family...

Nisv

R.I.P.

sconehead

...yep, I still miss him...

fortman

He sounds like a wonderful chap and I'm sorely miserable that I didn't get to converse or deal with him too..

R.I.P.

midasmook

Can't believe it's been 2 yrs since Robert passed. It's a great shame that the vast majority of the board now didn't get a chance to deal with Robert.