miniman

Here we go 3 of mine all Parnis

1st one Power reserve (IWC)

ParnisPW2_zps316f4769.jpg

Then we have the MM white face GMT

ParnisMM2_zps4e453721.jpg

and a Sterile Pro Hunter

DSCF1026_zpscaa1dd70.jpg

Can't fault these all run within 10 sec a day power reserve between 36 and 40 hours oldest is the MM I've had about 3 years with nil faults.

Kev

BadPickle

Like them Kev, like them a lot. Plus, if you get 3 years outta a homage, it's top value as far as I'm concerned.

:thumbsup:

fortman

Your MM white face is rather slinky... Very nice in fact mate.!

fortman

I'm guessing all sourced from Jackson.?

KLD

I am beginning to think that Parnis, or other homage watches are decent options. They use the same or sometimes better movements like Sea-gulls than no-name factory timebombs and you don't obsess over how close they are to gen.

TheTinMan

Oh how I miss my IWC power reserve homage. The problem with Parnis is that you never quite know what factory it comes from and therefore never now if you'll get a masterpiece or a lemon. I've been lucky so far and I think that is most of them, but you never know ahead of time.

erekose

I am beginning to think that Parnis, or other homage watches are decent options. They use the same or sometimes better movements like Sea-gulls than no-name factory timebombs and you don't obsess over how close they are to gen.

This is very true.

They also don't have the same negative stigma on them so i assume they can be made with some more care than a shop worried about blatant law violations.

miniman

I've been lucky with mine had 5 and all of them have had no problems, but I know so folks have had the usual problems DOA etc. Never heard of pubes in the works though. Always get mine from Manbushe and never had a problem with delivery or ended up paying extra duty.

Rob Roy
Like them Kev, like them a lot. Plus, if you get 3 years outta a homage, it's top value as far as I'm concerned.

:thumbsup:

You will get more than 3 years , Parnis will also supply a replacement movement when / if the movement goes just drop them a mail or contact me and I will give you a UK contact who will find a replacement for you.

These movements are really reliable , Find a watch smith to service it and your parnis should last you a long time.

Col

dingle

congrats mate :)