So you've joined RWG and you're eager to buy. The next thing you do is post a thread (or ask in the shoutbox or an existing thread) "Where can I buy an Audemars Patek DeepSea Egiziano...?" or whatever (who has the best... is another time-worn favourite).   Please understand if you get somewhat scatological responses to that question. We get asked it a lot and the answer isn't always straightforward. It also gets old in a hurry...   You need to do your own research!   Firstly, take a look at this thread: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456   It will help you pick up some of the basic info you need to make an informed decision. Yes, I know you can't be bothered with all that and you just want to buy a watch, but trust me - you're FAR less likely to be disappointed with what you buy if you take the time to learn the basics.   Secondly: The trusted dealer list is here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60   Some dealers have websites, some do not. If you want to buy straight off the page, you can visit one of these websites and see what is on offer. Alternatively (the recommended approach) pick yourself a dealer and email or PM them with a photo and details of the watch you want. If it is available, they will get back to you with info about the versions that are available and the price.   Bear in mind two things:   1. Few dealers hold much in the way of stock - they will usually source the watch you want when you order. Also bear in mind that, with very few exceptions, all the dealers have access to the same range of makers, so that "which dealer sells the best..." question isn't desperately relevant.   2. Just because a watch is on a website does not mean that it is available. Factories discontinue watches regularly and do not tell the dealers about it unless or until the dealer tries to source it. This is something you are going to have to accept as part of the process.   If you have a problem with a purchase, please contact a moderator and we'll do what we can to help, but PLEASE do some reading first before you buy - it will help you avoid most of the pitfalls.