Sign in to follow this  
apcm

Patek?

BentleySharp

Dunno.

Nice looking watch though. Crown could be a bit smaller and it would make a fine dress watch.

As for it's authenticity? Is it possible Patek Philippe and Tiffany made this line of watches? Sure. Did they actually? Don't know.

... I guess I really don't have anything constructive to add to this thread ...But if that were a criteria for posting on this forum, there wouldn't be much to read :giggle:

Martinjogs

Marriage watch is a pocket watch conversion fantasy, they are bloody big! A lot of skill gone into this but, in my opinion, it is not a "proper watch". Others may disagree

apcm

Marriage watch is a pocket watch conversion fantasy,

Thanks, makes a bit more sense now.

Dunno.

Nice looking watch though. Crown could be a bit smaller and it would make a fine dress watch.

As for it's authenticity? Is it possible Patek Philippe and Tiffany made this line of watches? Sure. Did they actually? Don't know.

... I guess I really don't have anything constructive to add to this thread ...But if that were a criteria for posting on this forum, there wouldn't be much to read :giggle:

Thanks!

narikaa

Lots of these out there

Some good, some bad (all big)

But remember pre incablock and all that , these movements only withstood the rigours of life in a waistcoat pocket or a nightstand. Never built for jogging about on a wrist ;)

apcm

Thanks. Useful advice.

Gbkirsch

First red flag that's it not real is Ukraine.

Dendo

Hell of a clean looking dial for such an old watch, cheap price and other similar watches available = a big NO from me here.

Realism

Stainless steel Men's Patek = Nautilus, Aquanaut... this is a rebuilt per narikaa

nyckid

I almost pull the trigger on a Patek just like this and a member prevented me from doing so (thank God)

This is a pocket watch converted into a wrist watch, horrible looking thing!