Sign in to follow this  
Harry_Worth

Hi Folks

Harry_Worth

Hi all,

Bought a replica watch years (maybe 25) ago - dreadful thing that looked like it came from a pound shop. Sold it on and bought a real one (Rolex Submariner) for £650.00 - Seems like a real bargain when I look back. Still have it. No chance of buying a watch like that now (never get it past the wife even if my credit card would take the hit) so I started to trawl the replica sites, the watches look great - they've really come on a pace since my old replica (bet they're just pics of the real thing) and it struck me straight away that they are perfect for scammers, no contact numbers of course - take my money, send me a Timex and laugh all the way to the bank. Then found this site - looks great - oh bugger though, is this site run by hoards of scammers in conspiracy with the websites - still my old Timex did keep better time than the Rolex

looks like the site I've been looking for - really fancy a Bell & Ross

Deep breath

Here goes

Silverspeed

Welcome from The Netherlands ;)

you've come to the right place...if you stick with the trusted dealers you'll get

exactly what you pay for

btw would love to see pics of your Submariner

Baldrick
(bet they're just pics of the real thing) and it struck me straight away that they are perfect for scammers, no contact numbers of course - take my money, send me a Timex and laugh all the way to the bank.

And you think this site is gonna protect you from all that.

You're right to think that way, kinda thinking that won't getcha in trouble, well, your bank balance, maybe ;)

Welcome to the Pleasuredome!

Ska

Hi Harry

Best of luck mate, you're right most scam replica sites (and we have a steadily growing list of the main offenders) do just post photos of the genuine article however rather than send you a timex they mostly just send you nothing at all.

We on the other hand have a small group of trusted dealers who sell the best replicas available both from within this forum and from their respective sites. One of our rules is that they are required to show you multiple shots of the 'actual' watch you will be sent before you receive it.

You can read individual reviews and detailed feedback on a host of watches (and dealers) complete with photos which should help you make a much more informed choice.

If you need anything just shout and someone will most likely know the answer. Happy hunting.

Ska.

barkingtoad

HELLO

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :blink:

trailboss99

Hi and welcome.

Some advice: Freeze you CC in a large block of ice, NOW! :blink:

Col.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :blink:

Fiddo