Sign in to follow this  
sccross

I have to be honest...

sccross

My objectives tend to be more selfishly motivated than communal. I prefer to lurk around, find the information I'm looking for then get what I want and go away. However, I've found that I'm doing this many, many times a day which means I either have too many objectives or I find this community is charming. Not sure which yet. The more time I spend lurking, the more resistant I am to post at all since one bad question - "how do I get in touch with Toro?" or one bad post - "TD, you've left me no choice" results in a fate worse than death. In many cases, understandable and in all cases enjoyable. So, at the risk of being flamed in my first post (actually second but I can't find the first one anywhere which leads me to believe it was deleted for not following proper protocol - inquiry after introduction), here are a few things about me: 1) I've already been a great buyer, 2) member number or number of posts mean nothing to me, and 3) right now I really just want to get to 5 post so I can be irresponsible in the M2M section. In case I'm missing any post requirements, I'll throw in a random emoticon :Whew:, some CAPS, a random photo (below) and some color. Hope I didn't miss anything. I'm a bit nervous to hit "post".

Glad to be on board and thanks for having me.

a-mc-random-12.jpg

janus

Hello and welcome to RWG

BigsCG

you should definitely use that pic as your avatar. It's how i now picture you in my head. welcome

fortman

What a nice post mate.

Welcome to RWG.

fatarms

:lol: I like this guy

Welcome, bud :D

sccross

Thanks (does my reply count as a post?)

Edited by sccross

fatarms

Two more to go til you see M2M.

What's your favorite color?

millionaire wannabe

Looks like the kitty had an enormous pizza! :)

millionaire wannabe

What that cat needs is some major bling-a Rolex president yellow gold with an atrocious amount of diamonds all over the dial and bezelwould look purrrrrfect! :D

And some kind of hat. .. an RWG hat! Yeah!

Welcome to the most exclusive, uber connosseur, elite, spectacular, mind blowing, fun watch collecting forum in the universe! !

sccross

Thanks fatarms. The edit in my reply was the realization that I can't immediately reply to my own post. What a rookie mistake. Thanks for asking. My favorite color is plaid. Any other questions?

And for the record, my reply to myself which I quickly edited out was, "it works, it works! I'll be shopping in no time!".

fatarms

Yeah, one more question. Which watch are you most looking forward to finding in the m2m section?

machiavegli

Most of mine are m2m... Go for it!

-Mach

sccross

Great question. Here's the one I really want. I've followed the rules and asked some TDs. I don't think it's been repped. However, like most things in life, you go looking for one think and you end up with three of another...

mcchronoblack4.jpg

JLC Master Compressor Chronograph 2

I took your advise rrBIGSrr...

knoffie

Great sense of humour. You will fit in well here. Photos not bad either.

Knoffie ( which by the way was the name of our cat which we had for 15 years . Short for Knoffletje which is dutch for " a cuddle:"

Knoffie

sccross

There's that post! I knew it was for real. The Omega is a tough one to come by. No such luck yet. Thanks for remembering (and reminding me).

BigsCG

However, like most things in life, you go looking for one thing and you end up with three of another...

I came here with 0 watches, looking for a B&R. bought a panerai. good luck keeping it to 3 :-)

1 year later...

73d7294278990d5a23c72c8e2fad99f1_zps9333f49a.jpg

nunu78

Welcome to the nuthouse.

N.Rico

wow lol

N.Rico

you are welcome ,an advice buy with precaution read read and ask before buy ,about the movement and the quality of the watch ,I recommend you for my experience PC and TT ,perfect clones and trusty time .

elp

Hello and welcome - enjoy!

Monty010

Welcome from The Netherlands :)

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger ;)

Dr. Jimmy

Greetings from the Czech Republic.

Pharmo

Welcome buddy