Sign in to follow this  
Cux

Newbie from Belgium

Cux

Hi everybody,

I'm 43, I'm from Belgium.

About a month ago, I got scammed by a website which I didn't find on your list : www.fashion-replica.com

It seems to be directed by the same guys than www.watchcopiez.com

To make a long story short:

- I ordered a fake Breitling Aerospace Advantage on the first site

- Got an uggly copy of an "Airwolf" instead

- I E-mailed pictures I took at the package opening

- Blabla... sorry for this... You can choose a 60 bugs watch from http....

- No, I want the watch I ordered or a full refund, by the way I just sent the watch back...

- Sorry again, but the address isn't the good one, and we need the watch back to refund...

- Dear service@fashion-replica, by chance I stopped the package, so give me the correct address...

- Ooops... Are you sure you don't want another watch for free from another http... You can keep the one you have

- No, I want my watch or a full refund (as advertised on your website), I need the address

- Several times, I also tried the "online support" chat but the screen and the keyboard of their PC must only read & type Chinese because I never ever got any answer from the chatroom...

All this took a week (GMT+2 >>>> GMT+8)

By the way, it's just my fault. I didn't had to try buying a fake. Luckily, it's "just" 176 bugs...

Cux

greg_r

Welcome to RWG. Sorry to hear you've been had - it's a very common story - many of us have been caught like that and it's the main reason this site exists.

There are thousands of sites out there and 99% of them are scams. There are, however, a handful of dealers who will not only supply you with a decent watch at a decent price, but will also provide after-sales service if things should go wrong.

Check out our trusted dealers - the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will get.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

barkingtoad

Pisser !

Stick with the dealers here & you will get the watch you desire .

Ps. Welcome aboard Cux .

KBH

We've all heard lots of variations of the same story. There are 100 scam sites for every good one. Probably quite a few members lost good $$ on their first rep purchase. Use our list of Trusted Dealers and you can be sure of getting what you order and at a reasonable price.

Welcome aboard.

sconehead

Unlucky mate, at least you've found us through your misfortune, all the dealers here are kosher...:lol:

Cux

Thanks for your welcome.

Cux

skintrade

Hi and welcome, sorry to here about you getting ripped off.

Ska

Sorry for your troubles mate. I narrowly missed being scammed before thankfully finding this site.

Thanks to the great advice of many helpful members I'm now both much happier and significantly poorer! (but I've got some beautiful watches)

Good luck!

Cux

Thanks to the forum, I discovered Mary.

I wrote her a mail yesterday explaining my "quest". I'm waiting for her answer...

I'll keep you in the loop.

Cux

joskologec

Welcome on board.

Mary is a nice choice, you will not regret.

graman

Good stuff mate..

I have my first order in with Mary too...she's good value, even when conditions aren't ideal.