Sign in to follow this  
TheInthusiest

Bracelets and Watches - Would you wear them both? (Pic Heavy)

marressey

A bit too much "Jersey Shore" for my taste...

avc0002

Not a fan.

And I'm mid 20s.

yeah thats exactly how I feel

dv8

Not for me. Some very good watches there though.

Daywatch

If You live in a country everybody does it or to go to the beach - of course. In London´s or NY´s financial district - probably not.

JohnG

Wearing anything but pure function is just fashion and in fashion anything goes!

+1

Spacemanps

I do the Cartier love & Giles Brothers thin nail bracelet on my left. Watch of the day on my right. I think its very simple and i havent taken off my bracelets since i got them (around a year) Im in my late 20's.

powderfreak

I don't like jewellery and a bracelet is just that, so no, thanks. Wearing a watch is the maximum. I don't intend to wear a wedding band either.

Pseudonym

I have to admit I don't mind wearing a mangle. It's must however be worn on the opposite wrist. Other than that, all I have is my wedding ring.

mrtsumoto80

Wearing anything but pure function is just fashion and in fashion anything goes!

Best reply in all this none sense posted by other fellow forumers!

Accessories are crucial in your image, from your wallet, pen, bracelet (if wearing) to of course your watch so, Yes I like bracelets, but more on the other wrist

not wearing any tho.

JimmyV

For me yes but not everyday though. I'll usually wear my watch on my left with sometimes a rubber twisted band bracelet thing (my gfs little step sister made it for me). On the right gold Cartier love bracelet and a entwined leather/rope bracelet. But I might pick up a gold Cartier nail bracelet or that GB nail bracelet like one of posters above. I don't wear them all at the same time lol.

blueradish

To each their own, it doesn't offend me as a style, I think it works on some people. I think the most important thing is to make sure the correct watch is paired with bracelet (vice versa)

Spacemanps

For me yes but not everyday though. I'll usually wear my watch on my left with sometimes a rubber twisted band bracelet thing (my gfs little step sister made it for me). On the right gold Cartier love bracelet and a entwined leather/rope bracelet. But I might pick up a gold Cartier nail bracelet or that GB nail bracelet like one of posters above. I don't wear them all at the same time lol.

I love the cartier love and GB nail together (gold cartier, and silver nail) I think it looks good. Where are you thinking of getting the cartier nail from? Ive been debating that purchase, just havent found a quality one yet. I was on the hunt for the love cuff but no TD can get it. (ive emailed and PM'ed them all) :-(

Edited by Spacemanps

Baldrick
I've always thought of bracelets on men as the equivalent of a ring on the left thumb of a woman especially when they are worn on the watch wrist.

Yep......chick wearing a thumb ring loves it in the boy's gate.........same as a guy wearing beads / bracelet........he's the 'pussy' ...not the 'cock' :B):

RichardMiami

watch on my left wrist... med alert bracelet on my right.... does that count as fashion or function? ;)

Baldrick

Both ;)

MHardiman

My fiance bought me a Northskull bracelet for Valentines Day (I hate Valentines Day by the way...) I wore it today with a Michael Kors watch I got back in college. Kind of different.

IMG_20140219_093214_zps2555a5c_edit_1392841880640_zps0v9pecp2.jpg

Edited by MHardiman90

narikaa

Have a word with her you'll prolly find you were meant to put them up her ass during the old in n out

MHardiman

Have a word with her you'll prolly find you were meant to put them up her ass during the old in n out

Hahahaha, you've gained points with me, I may submit an order with you soon

Bash64

I occasionally combine the two in the summer. I think my wife has it down pat though. (the Rolex is mine, but I doubt I will get this one back)

Beadrolex.jpg

Baldrick
I occasionally combine the two in the summer

Is that you or your wife in the photo ?

Amit

I assume wife by the nail polish. But hey I guess you never can tell.

Bash64
I occasionally combine the two in the summer

Is that you or your wife in the photo ?

I assume wife by the nail polish. But hey I guess you never can tell.

Duh!... definitely my wife. I would never mix nail colour shades. ;)

TheInthusiest

I occasionally combine the two in the summer. I think my wife has it down pat though. (the Rolex is mine, but I doubt I will get this one back)

Very cool! :D

mysterio

Metal to metal contact = scratches.

Baldrick
I would never mix nail colour shades.

I think that's where the confusion arose ;)