Sign in to follow this  
TheInthusiest

Bracelets and Watches - Would you wear them both? (Pic Heavy)

Bash64

Metal to metal contact = scratches.

Its no really no surprise that she wouldn't listen to me on that point either. :(

Iz3fuy

I wear a simple nylon band on my left wrist. I find it takes the yuppie edge off my watches. The ones you've posted are a bit too much for my taste but I remember someone posting a pic of this Italian looking gentleman in his 60s with a perfectly tailored suit and Nautilus combined with a few bear bracelets. He looked awesome.

I would actually like to see a picture of that... My searches are turning up nothing.

It's Diego Della Valle , also known as "Mr. Tods".

TheInthusiest

I wear a simple nylon band on my left wrist. I find it takes the yuppie edge off my watches. The ones you've posted are a bit too much for my taste but I remember someone posting a pic of this Italian looking gentleman in his 60s with a perfectly tailored suit and Nautilus combined with a few bear bracelets. He looked awesome.

I would actually like to see a picture of that... My searches are turning up nothing.

It's Diego Della Valle , also known as "Mr. Tods".

Very cool!

gB.
A bead for every time a female other than their mother has acknowledged they exist. Red beads for physical contact. Once they have had sex, they get to remove the bead bracelets and act like men.

This about sums it up...

:lol:

wez

I would much rather wear a Cuban White or yellow or rose gold bracelet depending on the colour of the watch....

N.Rico

i love bracellets ,i dont go out without them ,1 , 2 , 3 ,4 at the same time if necesary ,in the watch hand or in the opositive never both at the same time ,

love my chrome heart ,konstantino ,jhon hardy and more ,actually i collect them also and i build my owns beads ones .

TheInthusiest

i love bracellets ,i dont go out without them ,1 , 2 , 3 ,4 at the same time if necesary ,in the watch hand or in the opositive never both at the same time ,

love my chrome heart ,konstantino ,jhon hardy and more ,actually i collect them also and i build my owns beads ones .

Pics? :D