Sign in to follow this  
ShovelnTC

TC Sub V6 lands for Christmas, Now fitted Gen insert!

ShovelnTC

Well Guys I was just about knocked off my feet a short time ago when the postman arrived with a parcel

I wasn't expecting to see my TC Sub until the New Year but it has arrived.

Just a couple of quick pics but more pics and info to follow.

My Iphone pics just can't come close to showing the detail.

Cheers, Mark.

IMG_6965small_zpse0eed4a6.jpg

IMG_6972small_zpsa3ac6397.jpg

Even the coronet on the crown lines up perfectly!

IMG_6984small_zpsa6e7f95e.jpg

SSTEEL

Congrats my friend :)

blaze4v

Very nice...I want one!

themannier

It's a beauty.... congrats mate !

Kcore

Congrats - enjoy & wear it in good health!

All the best to you, family & friends for a very healthy & happy holiday & New Year!

964boy

Stunning mate, hope you enjoy it

AndyBlue

Very nice sir, enjoy.

YaYoGakk

Gorgeous! Congrats! I'm planning on ordering one in the spring too. Great product and I like that he is in north america.

Pob

Very nice!!!!

simonbolivar

Congrats... That's a beauty!

GaryB

Did you get an email from TC letting you know it had been shipped or did it just show up?

bowtiefanatc

Enjoy! They are fantastic pieces. Mine is away getting the V6 dial installed along with a new crown. Can't wait to get it back.

boneyjr

wow! great pick up!

ShovelnTC

Still getting to know the TC but here's another couple of pics.

I have a Gen Insert but am waiting until I do some more reading on fitting the suckers as I don't want my Christmas spoilt by a damaged Gen insert!

Crop_zps49139255.jpg

IMG_69901_zps8f67d281.jpg

nunu78

Wow, just wow

Redxds

Did you get an email from TC letting you know it had been shipped or did it just show up?

I'm wondering this too. I've received an email stating my electronic shipping info was set up on the 17th but hasn't apparently shipped. I've also read that USPS system is outdated and your package may just show up? Anyway back to the topic. Shovel your watch is damn good looking...congrats! I can't wait to get mine.

Daywatch

Congrats, wear it well, that's a beauty. Merry X-mas - quite a gift :)

ShovelnTC

Thanks Guys,

I'm loving it but sort of feel a bit of a fool as I'm walking around constantly looking at my watch which must look strange to anyone who notices.

To Red and Gary's question no I emailed TC a couple of weeks ago to confirm he had received my payment which I had sent a couple of weeks before and he told me that he was going to start on my watch soon.

But then it just arrived.

Note that I am in Australia and watches coming to this part of the world are shipped by a different carrier and from a different origin so you USA guys may have different shipping results than me.

My watch took around a month from ordering to arrival which from TC's blog is about the minimum time expected especially as I'm sure this version would be somewhat back-ordered.

I hope your watches arrive soon.

Cheers,

Mark.

sputim

wow that is a true beauty and meanwhile a great christmas present for yourself :D I am awaiting my v6 aswell but I didn't get any shipping confirmation so far but I think this is quite common for tc. So just sit back and relax. Is your bezel turning around smooth or do you have the same problem of a tight bezel like other v6 owners?

Thanks

ShovelnTC

wow that is a true beauty and meanwhile a great christmas present for yourself :D I am awaiting my v6 aswell but I didn't get any shipping confirmation so far but I think this is quite common for tc. So just sit back and relax. Is your bezel turning around smooth or do you have the same problem of a tight bezel like other v6 owners?

Thanks

Yep patience is the key and TC tells us up front on his blog that this is the way he rolls so I had no problem waiting.

Yes I was prepared for the tight bezel as others have reported but the bezel turns fine and about the same as both my BK and WI subs, tight enough to prevent easy unintentional movement but not too tight as to feel that it is binding.

I'm just working up the courage to try to fit my Gen insert but I think I'm going to wait until after Christmas as I wouldn't want to stress myself on Christmas eve!

Have a great Christmas to all.

sputim

That sounds so promising :) So until it gets to Switzerland I need to wait some more weeks I guess but I don't mind ;) Have a gen insert laying around aswell and hope I manage to pop it in without any troubles. Let us know how you did it after christmas ;) There are plenty of videos on youtube but in my eyes the most difficult part is to prevent the case from scratches when trying to pop the bezel off.

So thanks for the nice pictures and enjoy Christmas time :)

Kwt

That is a just a beaut. Wear it well and congrats.. Surely there cannot be any obvious tells on this watch now?

twofake

Nice! Great Christmas for you tomorrow. Well timed.

Kernow

That's a lovely watch you have. I have a TC V3 sub and also a Caddell Rouge in transit - and has been for two weeks, the wait is killing me now as it was ordered in October!

Grimmi

Congrats! A very merry Xmas indeed! :D

My V5 says hello :)

b61eb27b9686c9bbe4a7c0f71afbffb9.jpg