You are welcome

Nice to see another one in the team

ALE

ALE7575

Update - 07 December 2014

Included models:

PAM 438 O-series KW-V6F all ceramic

One of the most interesting releases of ths year:

The awaited PAM 438 “Tuttonero” made of FULL CERAMIC and with a magnificent case-set very gen-like

PAM 531

KW-V6F Q-series

ZF Q-series with ZP9003-V2 non inverted

SF O-series with a new movement

Three reps of a very nice PAM. The first GMT PAM with manifattura movement.

KW-V6F and Zfac are very interesting versions, really well made and First Class reps.

Interesting P.9003 decorated movement from SF, another way to confront the matter. To be improved

Enjoy the new reps

Edited by ALE7575

ShovelnTC

Thanks ALE for your continued efforts to keep us up to date with all of the PAM offerings.

ALE7575

Thanks ALE for your continued efforts to keep us up to date with all of the PAM offerings.

Thanks to you my friend for your kind words

Glad to be helpful

ALE

Laguna2008

New on this forum, 'unfortunately' now (after quite a few hours of reading) infected with the pam-virus. Especially after working through this pam-bible...

Thank you for this treasure of info!

ALE7575

Update – 14 December 2014

Included models:

PAM 532 P-series unknown maker released by Puretime - Nov 2014

A little fiasco, jus a decent replica with many flaws. Unnecessary having KW PAM 532.

PAM 305 Q-series ZFac sept 2014

A very good attempt from ZFac. A really good replica and nice watch made of solid Titanium like gen and fitted with ZFac non-inverted movement ZP9000-v2.

It is a true improvement fin relation with the last version L-series of this replica fitted with not decorated A7750 from January 2012.

This rep is a bit eclipsed by the magnificent PAM 364 Noob

Enjoy these new reps

ALE

Simms

What you've managed to do and of course, continue to do with this guide is nothing short of incredible. It's unbelievable the amount of info this thing contains, I can't stop reading it. Thanks for everything!

Laguna2008

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but on seller sites (incl. the official panerai site) I find a pam423 3 days reserve.

According the official site:

"Hand-wound mechanical, Panerai P.3002 calibre"

In the reference guide I found the 422 but not the 423. Am I not looking in the right place?

Anybody experience with a good/correct 423 rep?

ALE7575

Update - 24 December 2014

I have included in PAM GUIDE the new models as follows:

PAM 424 O-series from SF w/ P.3000 Clone3 movement

Very nice watch and very well manufactured rep. With a new improved movement Clone3, although still with some silly flaws. Unfortunately, some evident flaws downgrade the evaluation of this First Class rep in relation with his borther PAM 448

PAM 425 O-series from SF w/ P.3000 Clone3 movement

Almost the same. Very nice watch and very well manufactured rep. With a new improved movement Clone3, although still with some silly flaws. Unfortunately, some evident flaws downgrade the evaluation of this First Class rep in relation with his borther PAM 449. Maybe the less accurate of the “family” PAM 448-449-424 & 425.

Following the last releases of PAM 448 and PAM 449 and taking advantage of the new improved P.3000 Clone3 movement, this “family” is completed with the releases above mentioned:

Enjoy these new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update – 27 December 2014

New models included in PAM GUIDE:

PAM 372 FITTED WITH P.3000 CLONE3

SF maker version (the same as old Puretime) with the improved "jewels" decoration of P.3000 Clone3. Nive improvement but still inaccurate.

And three versions of PAM 518 and PAM 520 Radiomir 1940 Chrono 44mm

PAM 518 QUARTZ Version

PAM 520 QUARTZ Version

Low grade reps fitted with Japan Quartz movements. Nice and relatively cheap but without interest as reps.

PAM 518 wrongly marked O-series w/ Venus Seagull ST-19 (wrongly called Lemania)

PAM 520 wrongly marked O-series w/ Venus Seagull ST-19 (wrongly called Lemania)

Nicely made with inaccurate but reliable movement and full of flaws. Expensive and non interesting as reps

PAM 518 Q-series KW-V6Fac w/ Venus Seagull ST-19 (wrongly called Lemania)

PAM 520 Q-series KW-V6Fac w/ Venus Seagull ST-19 (wrongly called Lemania)

Very nicely made with awesome finísn and details. Fitted with inaccurate but very reliable movement. Still many flaws (even on dial) to be considered a First Class rep. Interesting for no picky people just looking for nice watches

PICS OF KW-V6Fac VERSION

PAM518copiar_zps1e46d6a8.jpg

PAM520copiar_zpsc1afd269.jpg

Enjoy these new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

ALE7575

Update – 31 December 2014

PAM 389 O-series KW-V6Fac w/ P.9000 inverted layout decorated A7750

The awaited KW PAM 389. Fantastic quality, the best by far for the current PAM 389, but with a wrong case. It is a shame but we have lost a Super rep. Fitted with the inverted layout A7750 decorated movement.

PAM 389 O-series KW-V6Fac w/ P.9000 inverted layout decorated Seagull ST2555

The same match above commented but fitted with a Seagull ST2555. More accurate and more reliable and…. about 100 USD cheaper !!!. a true bargain, and hence the best option for a PAM 389 at this moment (despite the wrong case)

PAM 375 O-series SF Titanium + DLC w/ P.3000 Clone4

Fitted with P.3000 Clone4 movement, the most accurate rep movement of P.3000 so far. But this rep has flaws enough to adding nothing over the current best versions. Useless release

PAM 499 Q-series ZFac w/non-inverted ZP9000-V2- Sept 2014

The new white dialled from Officine Panerai. In a case LUMINOR 1950 type. A new alternative for white dial fans. Nice rep of very good quality and awesome finish accurate enough to be a best seller.

PAM499-mk1copiar_zpsd593be08.jpg

Enjoy these new watches

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

ALE7575

Update – 04 January 2015

The first PAM LUMINOR MARINA 1950 3 Days Automatic 42mm

Interesting versions:

PAM 392 O-series with P.9000 decorated A7705 inverted layout

Better quality than expected from first pics, but really inaccurate CG and ugly level detached from the case.

PAM 393 O-series with P.9000 decorated A7750 inverted layout

Better quality than expected from first pics, but really inaccurate CG and ugly level detached from the case. Caseback engravings are also inaccurate.

Low grade versions:

PAM 392 w/o series engraving with A23J

Rep version without pretentions having wrong date wheel and caseback with neutral 000000 engravings and without production number. Movement obviously completely different from the gen. No interesting Low grade rep

PAM 393 P-series ZFac with decorated A7750 non-inverted ZP9000-V2- WRONG CASE 44mm

A “fantasy” watch since it is made from the 44mm Luminor 1950 case, therefore with 44mm instead of 42mm. This watch is Low grade as rep. No interesting

Complete info in PAM GUIDE

"Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE" - Replica Search, Identification, Evaluation & Selection

http://www.replica-w...ad.php?t=107365

PAM392copiar_zpsa10bdb17.jpg

PAM393copiar_zps1cceb236.jpg

Enjoy these new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

S2K Tuning

What a fantastic resource for a newbie like me ! Thanks.

Riquesa

Really incredible information

ALE7575

Update – 1 Mars 2015

PAM 360 KW V4

A new version with the same dial as previsous versions and case and DLC colour improved. It is a shame a really big CP

PAM 448 O-series ZFac w/P.3000 Clone4

A New version of PAM 448 fitted with Clone4 version, nicely made with accurate dial and improved movement. But SF case and finish seem a bit better

PAM 449 O-series SF w/P.3000 Clone3

An interesting improvement on this rep, which gets a new P.3000 Clone3 with better “jewels” decoration. Unfortunately not as good placement of “jewels” as Clone4 has. Should we wait for the Clone4 version?

PAM 392 H maker J-series and N-series V2 version 2015

The best alternative to PAM 292 Noob J-series out of production nowadays. Improved ceramic case but the same dial as previous H maker version.

Just a little inferior quality as Noob

The only solution waiting for a new release of Noob

PAM 441 O-series ZFac ceramic w/A7750 non-inverted ZP9001-V2

The same case as previous inverted movement version but with a new movement with correct non-inverted layout. Ugly false power reserve indicator but nice inscriptions

PAM 441 O-series KW-V6Fac ceramic w/A7750 non-inverted KP9001-V2

The same case as previous inverted movement version but with a new movement with correct non-inverted layout. Nice false power reserve indicator, overall better finish and accuracy but worse inscriptions than Zfac version

The best option from February 2015 together with below Seagull non-inverted version

PAM 441 O-series KW-V6Fac ceramic w/Seagull non-inverted KP9001-Seagull V2

The same case as previous inverted movement version but with a new movement Seagull ST2555 based and with correct non-inverted layout. Balance wheel @6 (closer to gen @7), nice false power reserve indicator, overall better finish and accuracy but worse inscriptions than Zfac version.

The best option from February 2015 together with above A7750 non-inverted version. But really cheaper !! A very advisable purchase !

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

diehardmcfc

I've recently joined this forum and very impressed with Ale7575 " Pam review guide " which is extremely exceptional. That's probably why he is an engineer and I'm not, lol.

Anyhow, for some reason there are no uploaded pics last couple of days and I've no clue how to solve this problems. Do you guys know anything about it?

Please advise me

Edited by diehardmcfc

treyjam

This is easily the most helpful and informative guide I've ever come across. I can't possibly imagine all the time and research that has gone into it- a true labor of love! We are extremely lucky to have this reference and as a new Paneristi I can't possibly thank you enough!

arniesack

An incredible body of work that helps all improve their knowledge of both gen and replica Pams. It is such fantastic attention to detail and thorough knowledge of the subject that raises the level of all who read it. Excellent work Ale, you have my undying gratitude and respect for this.

Stone Mountain

The PAM-bible

ALE7575

Thanks for all your hardwork and expertise! I want to clarify something you mentioned the PAM 312 O series V2 needed the movement corrected and then it may be considered a supe. Does this resolve that?

http://www.kuvarsit-...pdate-movement/

Tks

Budfox

No not at all

Makers are still using decorated movements based either A7750 or Seagull ST2555.

Current decorations are nice and makers have made nice approaches, but we would need a real CLONE P9000 to get Super rep Status

ALE

neil

Thanks for all your hardwork and expertise! I want to clarify something you mentioned the PAM 312 O series V2 needed the movement corrected and then it may be considered a supe. Does this resolve that?

Tks

Budfox

No not at all

Makers are still using decorated movements based either A7750 or Seagull ST2555.

Current decorations are nice and makers have made nice approaches, but we would need a real CLONE P9000 to get Super rep Status

ALE

Hi Ale,

Have you updated the guide to show the Pam 569 yet? I have one incoming from KW.

budfox1028

Tks

Budfox

No not at all

ALE

Thanks Ale, you da bomb!

Edited by budfox1028

ALE7575

Update - 5 June 2015

Model - PAM 508 - LUMINOR 1950 CERAMIC SUBMERSIBLE 3 Days

All the versions of PAM 508 from April 2014

I have take the opportunity to review almost all rep P.9000 decorated Inverted and NON-inverted

- PAM 508 P- ZFac SS+DLC coated w/ decorated A7750 Inverted ZP9000

The first good rep of PAM 508, but really expensive and nowadays clearly surpassed by real Ceramic versions. This rep doesn’t make sense at this moment

- PAM 508 P- KW-V6Fac Ceramic w/ decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000

A true Super rep with fantastic ceramic case

- PAM 508 P KW-V6Fac Ceramic w/ decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2

The previous Super rep improved with a more accurate movement NON-inverted

- PAM 508 P- KW-V6Fac SS+DLC coated w/ decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

A good rep with interesting price but completely surpassed by the real Ceramic version. Leaving aside the price this rep doesn’t make sense

- PAM 508 P- KW-V6Fac Ceramic w/ decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The most interesting Super rep version with the already known KW-V6Fac Ceramic case and a reliable and accurate decorated Seagull NON-inverted movement. Besides the price is very attractive.

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

ALE7575

Update - 15 June 2015

All versions of PAM 569

Model- PAM 569 Q-series LUMINOR SUBMERSIBLE 1950 LEFT-HANDED 3 DAYS AUTOMATIC TITANIO

PAM569%20copiar_zpssn1l9z9e.jpg

-PAM 569 ZFac Q-series w/ decorated A7750 NON-inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

Nice rep well made with accurate movement (not very important since has solid caseback). Unfortunately some flaws don’t advise this rep over the KW-V6Fac versions.

-PAM 569 KW-V6Fac Q-series w/ decorated A7750 Inverted

This rep is overall batter than ZFac version and his appearance is impressive and very gen-like. Movement is inverted but the caseback is solid. The only serious flaw is the finish of bezel knurling, which remains under the rest of features. Super rep bordering lower status.

-PAM 569 KW-V6Fac Q-series w/ decorated Seagull NON-inverted KWP9000-Seagull V2

The same magnificent rep watch above commented but fitted with a reliable, cheaper, and more accurate movement. Super rep bordering lower status and the best option in March 2015

Enjoy the new reps

ALE