ALE7575

ALE's "Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE"

RichardMiami

Thank you for the excellent updates ALE! Truly great work!

:D

ALE7575

Thank you for the excellent updates ALE! Truly great work!

:D

Many thanks my friend for your kind and encouraging words

I really appreciate them

All the best

ALE

digger2

Thank's for the update!

ALE7575

Thanks friends. I really appreciate your comments

Glad to be helpful

ALE

CybNoX

Hello ALE,

thanks compiling such a great guide on PAM.

I am unable to access the guide even though I have registered as a member on RWI.

any idea why?

thanks in advance

ALE7575

Hello ALE,

thanks compiling such a great guide on PAM.

I am unable to access the guide even though I have registered as a member on RWI.

any idea why?

thanks in advance

Yes I have checked and you are correctly registered on RWI

Please contact a RWI General Mod or Admin about your matter

Good luck

ALE

CybNoX

thanks, ALE

alvyc

Hi Ale! Which factory has the best PAM 499!

mysterio

Hi Ale! Which factory has the best PAM 499!

Did you read the guide?

alvyc

i have it currently says ZF but was wondering if there are new reps of 499 out there. heard KW had one.

mysterio

i have it currently says ZF but was wondering if there are new reps of 499 out there. heard KW had one.

There is, released four months later than the ZF release. Basically identical except the movement decoration of the ZF is oriented similar to that of gen, the paint applied at the movement is more refined, CG pin seems to be better placed (but this is only on the displayed watch so be mindful of this when you check the QCs).

alvyc

Oh great thank you so much mysterio! that totally helps!

ALE7575

Update – 11 July 2015

New models included in PAM GUIDE:

Last versions of PAM 382 Bronzo from May – June 2015

PAM 382 KW-V6Fac with P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The same as previous version but with more accurate and reliable movement. The best version available at this moment

PAM 382 ZFac V4 improved and with P.9000 decorated A7750 Improved and NON-inverted ZP9000-V2.5

ZFac improves the bezel and CG, and uses a new improved Movement P.9000 decorated A7750 NON-Inverted with some improvements in accuracy. With this version, ZFac almost reaches the quality of last KW-V6Fac, but still remain inferior IMO.

Also included in PAM GUIDE the Official Chemical Analysis of KW-V6Fac bronze material of KW-V6Fac PAM 382. Assuring in this way the quality of KW-V6Fac material

KW PAM382 Bronze material – Official Chemical Analysis (the definitive answer) ******

http://www.replica-w...-answer)-******

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=91901

http://www.repgeek.c...emical+analysis

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

GenTLe

I don't know where you manage to find the time for it but your work is great!!!

Thanks mate!

If only I have to suggest something, it is to structure your work in a tree shape (one post for each model under a dedicated directory instead of those 2/3 huge posts). They are now so big that tapatalk nearly crashes a phone (it makes it nearly unusable because of memory overhead) opening it. Also single posts for each model are much easier to maintain and catch.

Any mod (or even an external guy like me) can help in that in case you'd like that too :)

sunbites

Update – 11 July 2015

Last versions of PAM 382 Bronzo from May – June 2015

PAM 382 KW-V6Fac with P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The same as previous version but with more accurate and reliable movement. The best version available at this moment

ALE

That's great. So if the movement fails, there is a good chance of getting a v2 into my old bronzo ;)

Robin195959

Can it be posted here?

cogwatch

Can it be posted here?

It's considered and "RWI Exclusive".........

Robin195959

Thanks Cog.

ALE7575

I don't know where you manage to find the time for it but your work is great!!!

Thanks mate!

If only I have to suggest something, it is to structure your work in a tree shape (one post for each model under a dedicated directory instead of those 2/3 huge posts). They are now so big that tapatalk nearly crashes a phone (it makes it nearly unusable because of memory overhead) opening it. Also single posts for each model are much easier to maintain and catch.

Any mod (or even an external guy like me) can help in that in case you'd like that too :)

Thanks for this suggestion

The PAM GUIDE is really huge now and can be used easily and properly only with a computer

We actually are considering in RWI to make a Subforum just for the PAM GUIDE, with separate posts for each or several models, but this is only a project at this moment

Anyway thanks

ALE

GenTLe

We actually are considering in RWI to make a Subforum just for the PAM GUIDE, with separate posts for each or several models, but this is only a project at this moment

Anyway thanks

ALE

Glad to see it was something considered :) If you (or RWI guys) need some help, just pm me :)

I am a member there too (even if not participating a lot).

AmoryBlaine

Amazing work, Ale. I print it in PDF...

Thanks

ALE7575

Update – 03 August 2015

New reps of PAM 499 – Very nice option for PAM with WHITE dials lovers. With Luminor 1950 caseset with polished bezel and midcase.

If you like big watches this 1950 44mm case wears more than a Bettarini Luminor 44mm.

PAM499-mk1copiar_zpsd593be08.jpg

Model- PAM499 Q-series ZFac w/decorated A7750 NON –inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

This ZFac rep is available from Sept 2014 but with the “old” decorated A7750 NON-inverted ZP3000-V2. Now improved with the ZP9000-V2.5

Since this change of movement was not announced by delaers or makers, you could get this nice rep with improved V2.5 or non improved V2 depending of the luck and the date of production (after March 2015).

You should carefully inspect your QC pics to assure improved V2.5, much more accurate. See the complete details in PAM GUIDE.

Model- PAM499 Q-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated A7750 inverted P9000

Magnificent rep with the well know and awesome case of KW PAM 359 but fitted with a decorated A7750 Inverted (already surpassed for NON-inverted decorations)

Model- PAM499 Q-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted A7750 inverted KP9000-seagull V2

The same as previous KW rep but now fitted with a decorated Seagull NON-inverted. This is the best option from May 2015.

Read PAM GUIDE for more details of these nice and interesting watches

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update – 07 August 2015

P-series reps from Noob of PAM 176 and 177

-PAM 176 P-series LUMINOR BASE TITANIUM from Noob

The new version from Noob P-series with interesting improvements, although non announced.

A true Super rep

But read the PAM GUIDE because not everything is nice at the transition times

-PAM 177 P-series LUMINOR MARINA TITANIUM from Noob

This rep previously released can be benefited by the new improvements from PAM 176 P-series.

As above commented, read the PAM GUIDE because not everything is nice at the transition times

-Read also some interesting WARNING REMARKS about the new 2015 casesets from Noob- KW and H maker. Be careful with QC pics

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update – 10 August 2015

PAM 532 RADIOMIR 1940 3 Days "Paneristi Forever"

SF maker P-series with P.3000 Clone4

Good and nice rep but unfortunately features a glued PIG logo on dial that ruins the watch and the evaluation.

PAM 508 LUMINOR 1950 SUBMERSIBLE 3Days Autom. Ceramic

ZFac P-series Real Ceramic with decorated A7750 NON-inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

An interesting new version from ZFac made of ceramic and fitted with the last decorated A7750 NON-inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

The case, bazel and CG are at the same level of KW and gets the same evaluation

New versions of:

PAM 438 LUMINOR 1950 GMT 3 Days Aut. Ceramic "Tuttonero"

PAM 438 KW-V6Fac Ceramic O-series with decorated Seagull NON-inverted ZP900-Seagull V2

The same as last KW Ceramic but featuring the decorated Seagull NON-inverted movement. The best option available from April 2015 together with ZFac w/ ZP9001/B-V2.5. (released in July 2015)

PAM 438 ZFac O-series Ceramic with decorated A7750 NON-inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

The ZFac ceramic version of the “Tuttonero”. The best option available from July 2015 together with KW-V6Fac w/ ZP9001/B-Seagull V2. (released in April 2015)

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update 12 August 2015

1- PAM 388 RADIOMIR BLACK SEAL 3 Days Automatic

Last versions of PAM 388 from KW-V6Fac and ZFac

- PAM 388 O-series KW-V6Fac O-series w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2) with KW V2 caseset.

New version of a very well known rep, with a movement more accurate and reliable. Very good price and the best option from January 2015.

- PAM 388 O-series ZFac O-series w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5

New version of the ZFac PAM 388 with new and more accurate movement. Good option for A7750 lovers.

2- PAM 386 LUMINOR MARINA 1950 3 Days Automatic COMPOSITE

Last versions of PAM 388 from KW-V6Fac and ZFac

- PAM 386 M-series KW-V6Fac Ti+DLC w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

New version of a very well known rep, with a movement more accurate and reliable. Very good price and the best option from June 2015 together with below indicated rep from ZFac

- PAM 386 O-series ZFac Ti+DLC w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5

New version of the ZFac PAM 386 with new and more accurate movement. The best option from June 2015 together with previously commented rep from KW. Good option for A7750 lovers.

3- CHANGES IN PAM GUIDE

Since there are a lot of versions, mainly for all the reps automatic fitted with P.9000 decorated movements I have started and tried a new organization for the data-sheet, only for above reps PAM 388 and PAM 386, in order to make more clear and easy the consults.

I have changed the presentation of the EVALUATIONS, ordering the reps by release date and making a summarized but detailed description of each version.

I have also introduced this description in the inner text, before the comments and reviews about each version.

I have ordered REP LINKS by versions instead of dealers and I have organized the versions by release date

I hope that will be easier and clearer

If this modification works fine and better, I will apply this organization for all new reps included and other important ones.

Any comments would be appreciated

Enjoy the new reps

ALE