ALE7575

ALE's "Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE"

Overtaard

Thank you so much Ale! Im very new to to rep watches and your "bible" has helped tremendously in this new adventure for me. Keep up the fantastic work!

GenTLe

You are doing such a great job... Not for us only but also for the factories! They should send you for free each new version just to take the benefit of being reviewed and placed in your database!!

ALE7575

Thank you so much Ale! Im very new to to rep watches and your "bible" has helped tremendously in this new adventure for me. Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks for your kind and encouraging words

ALE

ALE7575

You are doing such a great job... Not for us only but also for the factories! They should send you for free each new version just to take the benefit of being reviewed and placed in your database!!

This is a very good idea

Unfortunately, makers don't agree... LOL...

I receive many samples but either I buy them or I return them.

Thanks for your kind comments

ALE

ALE7575

Update 15 August 2015

New models included in PAM GUIDE:

PAM 505 RADIOMIR BLACK SEAL 3 Days Automatic Composite

Last version of this rep from KW-V6Fac

- PAM 505 O-series KW-V6Fac V3 SS+DLC coating w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The last version of this nice rep fitted with a reliable, more accurate and cheaper movement. IMO the most interesting version of rep PAM 505 from January 2015

I have also applied, for all reps of PAM 505, the changes of organization commented in previous post #101

Any comments would be appreciated

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update 19 August 2015

-Some well known reps from KW-V6Fac now fitted with the P.9000 decorated Seagull ST2555 NON-inverted layout KP9000-Seagull V2

This is a reliable movement with balance wheel @6, therefore closer to Gen @7, and a decoration of P.9000 with NON-inverted layout, becoming this rep movement the most accurate together with the ZFac decorated A7750 NON-inverted and Improved ZP9000-V2.5

Besides, this Seagull based movement is cheaper than its competitors. In this way it becomes the most interesting option in 2015

-PAM 312 O-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The most interesting current version

-PAM 351 P-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

-PAM 359 N-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

-PAM 389 O-series KW-V6Fac w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2

The most interesting current version, leaving aside the inaccurate cushion shape of the mid-case, but much better finished than ZFac version

I have also applied, for all avobe commented reps, the changes of organization commented in previous post #101

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

piet06

Dear ALE, please write also a Breitling Guide and a Rolex Guide and a Omega Guide and a AP Guide and a Blancpain Guide and...... :choke:

ALE7575

LoL

ALE

ALE7575

Update 25 August 2015

-Last versions 2015 of replicas PAM 372

-PAM 372 KW-V6Fac N-series (wrongly announced as P-series) w/ P.3000 decorated A6497-2

A disappointing release with nice case and finish but really inaccurate dial lume colours and thinner LUMINOR PANEARAI engravings on dial. No comments about the movement, it actually is the first version of decorated A6497-2 similar to P.3000 from Puretime, even with the bue screws !!

-PAM 372 KW-V6Fac N-series “improved” w/ P.3000 decorated A6497-2

The same watch as above commented with no visible improvements aside a bit more accurate thickness of LUMINOR PANERAI engravings on dial. Other disappointement.

-PAM 372 ZFac O-series w/ P.3000 Clone4

New version of PAM 372 released by ZFac. IMO this version doesn’t introduce any improvements in relation to the previous Noob or SF versions, indeed CG is worse. The only improvement is the more accurate Clone4 movement. Good option for people liking movement appearance.

- New PAM 499 by ZFac

- PAM 449 ZFac O-series w/ P.3000 Clone4 movement

New rep at the same level as previous SF versions, with a bit better dial and a bit worse case but with more accurate movement Clone4

- New PAM 328 by ZFac with NON-inverted and Improved movement

-PAM 328 ZFac P-series w/ decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5

This rep is exactly the same as previous ZFac fitted with decorated A7750 inverted, but now comes with the last movement from ZFac NON-inverted and Improved. No reason to change the evalution, just a more accurate movement.

- New PAM 393 ZFac with NON-inverted and Improved movement (44mm)

-PAM 393 ZFac P-series w/ decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5 (44mm)

This rep is exactly the same as previous ZFac fitted with decorated A7750 NON-inverted, but now comes with the last movement from ZFac NON-inverted and Improved.

Unfortunately this “rep” continues coming with 44mm case instead of 42mm, therefore it is a “fantasy” and really inaccurate, but nicely made. No reason to change the evaluation. Low grade rep

I have also applied, for all above commented reps, the changes of organization commented in previous post #101

Sorry, no very good news in this update

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

Ephry73

Ale, I cannot say it enough. Thank you mi hermano!!! I made this into a PDF that I browse through almost daily for reference.

grb

Here's one for you sir, of all the pieces you survey what is your favourite Panerai? :Thinking: rep that is

ALE7575

Ale, I cannot say it enough. Thank you mi hermano!!! I made this into a PDF that I browse through almost daily for reference.

Thanks

I really appreciate your kind words

ALE

ALE7575

Here's one for you sir, of all the pieces you survey what is your favourite Panerai? :Thinking: rep that is

This is the first time I receive this question !!

LOL

ALE

botto4

Ephry73 is not the one!!

This is an incredible and professional job.

Firenze is a beautiful place: you should live and work there!!

Ephry73

Ephry73 is not the one!!

This is an incredible and professional job.

Firenze is a beautiful place: you should live and work there!!

What?

grb

Sir Ale, just to be clear "interesting" does mean you like it .......yes

ALE7575

Sir Ale, just to be clear "interesting" does mean you like it .......yes

I really don't understand your post

Please elaborate

ALE

grb

Sir there is absolutely no doubt that your guide is the bible to go to, and I would say it is the best reference document on any of the fora.

You prepare your reviews as a scientist would, very detailed and informative and most excellant.

If we look at some members posts of their recent purchases it sometimes comes across as their enthusiasm outweighs the value of what they have bought.

If you ever posted a thread behaving like a football supporter, "hey this is brilliant it's the best watch I've ever seen, it's better than the S factory, lume lights up the room" I would buy it without seeing it

When your review uses the description "interesting" I have to buy the watch to know how interesting. :Thinking:

Please do not construe this as criticism it is a measure of how much faith I put in your work. :notworthy:

BTW it would be great to see you post in My Collection :thumbsup:

grb

Just gone off to check, you might already have done

ALE7575

Sir there is absolutely no doubt that your guide is the bible to go to, and I would say it is the best reference document on any of the fora.

You prepare your reviews as a scientist would, very detailed and informative and most excellant.

If we look at some members posts of their recent purchases it sometimes comes across as their enthusiasm outweighs the value of what they have bought.

If you ever posted a thread behaving like a football supporter, "hey this is brilliant it's the best watch I've ever seen, it's better than the S factory, lume lights up the room" I would buy it without seeing it

When your review uses the description "interesting" I have to buy the watch to know how interesting. :Thinking:

Please do not construe this as criticism it is a measure of how much faith I put in your work. :notworthy:

BTW it would be great to see you post in My Collection :thumbsup:

Firstly, many thanks for your nice and kind words. This really is encouraging

Glad to be usueful

Maybe english word “interesting” doesn’t mean exactly the same as Spanish word “interesante”.

Anyway, overall “interesting” for me means:

1- If the rep has an overall good review and I say it is “interesting”, this means that is a very good purchase for some reasons: good finish, gen-like appearance, good price, nice watch ….
2- If the rep has some flaws and I say “interesting”, this means that the rep has some good qualities that could be worthy the purchase. For example no completely accurate but with very good finish or strong gen-like appearance. Or a nice and exclusive gen watch with few quantity of production, and very good rep with some differences in the movement or dial colour, which will be almost impossible to get a direct comparison. Or a nice rep with a better version in the market but with a very good price.

I usually don't like to publish pics of my watches

My collection is some gens and about 90 reps: PAMS (almost all interesting reps), Good collection of APs and HUBLOTs, several Rolex,, TAG, BREITLINGS, Cartier, Omega, Breguet, Chopard, Bulgari, Porsche design, BR, IWC....

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

ALE7575

Update 13 November 2015

-Last version 2015 of replica PAM 504

-PAM 504 SF O-series Titanium+DLC coating w/ P.3000 Clone4

The first PAM 504 rep fitted with a P.3000 Clone4 movement, from SF

A bit disappointing release from SF with nice case and finish, but inaccurate hands, hands lume and dial inscription colours.

As usually, one big step forwards and several backwards

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update 21 November 2015

All the new reps 2015 of PAM 127

All the new 2015 versions of the awaited reps of the iconic PAM 127 Fiddy after Noob stopped the production of this rep

- PAM 127 E-series ZFac with “Y”

The first version fitted with “Y” Incabloc. At the same level as Noob

- PAM 127 E-series KW-V6Fac with “Y” Incabloc

Also fitted with “Y” Incabloc. Nice crystal, awesome finish and gen-like appearance. IMO the best option so far

- PAM 127 OOR Out Of Range Edition- KW-V6Fvac with “Y” Incabloc

The same as previos rep but OOR (Out Of Range) engraving on caseback

- PAM 127 E-series SF with “Y” Incabloc

Better than previous SF version from 2014, with “Y” Incabloc, but some inaccuracies on movement and wrong fonts on dial inscriptions. Non advisable

- PAM 127 E-series with “Y” Incabloc

Better than previous DSN versions, with “Y” Incabloc. Maybe with old Noob case (non confirmed), but still inaccuracies on movement (SF Type, but with worse balance cock). There are better current options

Enjoy the new reps

ALE

ALE7575

Update 30 November 2015

New model included in PAM GUIDE:

PAM 243 H maker V2 M-series

This H maker V2 is a very good rep and with a very reasonable price. It looks clear that H maker has not completely improved Noob features, it is superior in some aspects but the dial is clearly inferior.

Anyway H maker V2 is a clear Super rep at reasonable price and a very good alternative for the unavailable Noob. If you are lucky and get a rep H maker V2 with wider upper external polished bezel edge, you will have a rep even with better appearance than the better Noobs.

Enjoy the new rep

ALE

ALE7575

Update 5 December 2015

PAM243%20-%20J-series%20copiar_zps2upnkxmg.jpg

-PAM 243 J-series Tritium dial from H maker

A nice Super rep made from the accurate and well finished caseset of PAM 243 M-series H maker V2 .

H maker has used a new Tritium-like dial with more accurate markers than V2 M-series and with very accurate sausage lume application. Dial inscriptions are still a bit inaccurate the same as in V2 M-series.

Maybe the best option of rep PAM 243 at this moment, since Noob is not available and with similar level of quality.

Enjoy the new rep

ALE

ALE7575

Update 16 December 2015

All 2105 versions of PAM 616 “Carbotech” SUB Luminor 1950 3 days Automatic

PAM616%20copiar_zpscrcihe0p.jpg

-KW-V6Fac Forged Carbon w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2

Nicely made but completely wrong material. Non interesting version

-KW-V6Fac Carbotech w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2

Accurate and well made. Unfortunately pattern of rep Carbotech material leaves a lot to be desired

-ZFac Carbotech w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted improved ZP9000-V2.5

Well built, some important inaccuracies, inconsistent. Inaccurate pattern of rep Carbotech material

-KW-V6Fac Carbotech w/decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000--SeagullV2

Te same watch as KW-V6Fac previously commented, but with Seagull NON-inverted movement. Interesting

-JF Carbotech w/decorated & modified Asian NON-inverted JP9000-BW@9

Intersting movement with some gen featueres. Nicely made case with good finish. Some important inaccuracies in dial, caseset and movement. Inaccurate pattern of rep Carbotech material.

Enjoy the new reps

ALE