Sign in to follow this  
AP Offshore

Looking for a nice Panerai

AP Offshore

I'm trying to find a Panerai model that has as many complications as possible, with the condition that it also has a date with cyclops. I would like one with a chronograph+date but couldn't find any. Does anyone know any

nice models which fit the description? I should mention that I don't want a spinning dive bezel, or a tacymeter. Just a clean bezel/body, between 42-44mm, black dial... preferably one that comes on a nice leather

strap.

Also if anyone has any ideas about nice watches from other brands please mention them as well. My personal favourites are AP, Cartier, Panerai, Patek and Rolex in that order. :)

Zachthebaker

the pm 732, or 334 or 443 or 929 or 0010.. 990923u0 0923u0923 i00 -909 99298

Khronos

That is the reference page alright. Have never seen anything like it and it's aways THE website to study prior to purchase. You have to know one thing - if you want a decent rep, keep it simple. Complicated watches are usualy repped poorly, if repped at all. The best PAMs are simple, like the 243, 029, 111,...

richardhurst

Yes I agree. keep it simple the more complicated the more chance of errors and things that stand out more