Sign in to follow this  
RynO

My Omega UPO Chrono from Mary

RynO

Hi !

Before this day, I never had an automatic watch. I always told myself that one day, I will have one of these. I was looking for an Omega for some times then I found this forum !

So I pass a lot of time searching and reading about all I can find. I asked a lot of questions to some of this forum members. I was suprised to see that everyone answered me the best they can. It was a pleasure.

Someone recommend me to go with Mary for an UPO so I contact her via EMail and one day later I got an answer with watch suggestions. So I choose to go with this UPO.

It tooks 2 days for her to have it and to send me the real pictures of the watch I'll receive. After a lot of questions and validations (Thanks for her patience) I finnaly paid her and 7 days later it was here, in Canada, intact and working well.

So I give my best feedback to Mary, I am a fully satisfied customer !

So here are the pictures, I know that other already post pictures of the same model but there is never enought of these when you are searching for more information.

I am sorry for the pictures quality, I notice after the shooting that there was a lot of dust on the watch, even fingerprints, Its my fault. I can ensure you that there is no scratch on the watch I received, it was nickel.

Dont bother for the "photomatix" labeling, I tried this software for free (trial) to try someting new with my camera and because I used the trial version, it put this text everywhere on the pictures.

Front2.jpg

Front3.jpg

Flat1.jpg

HDR5.jpg

HDR3.jpg

HDR7.jpg

Clasp1.jpg

Thank you Mary again !

debian

:lol:

It's is a nice watch.

Ska

Beautiful watch mate! Congratulations.

KBH
:lol:

jimbo

Did you have any problems with Canada Customs?

oscarmadfish

nice watch

RynO

Jimbo: not at all, it pass Canada customs normally.