Sign in to follow this  
onetwohublot

Itay Noy DiaLOG

onetwohublot

Hi Friends!

As promised - here are my Itay Noy DiaLOG photos!

A little backstory -- Last year I had my 30th Bday, I wanted to get something special and genuine for myself.... as I was browsing through countless independent watchmakers designs, I stumbled upon a unique watches review site (unfortunately do not remember the site name) - in the midst of ultraexpensive unique timepieces like Romain Jerome, MB&F, DeWitt etc etc, there was a big article on Itay Noy DiaLOG - I fell in love :) I set my mind on getting that piece someday, so I started my research - to my great surprise the DiaLOG price was 3500-4000usd, depending on the point of purchase and lume (I got the lumed version)

All Itay Noy timepieces are limited to 99pcs per design, numbered on the dial and are all handmade by the watchmaker upon order

(...watchmakers name - waaait for it........... ITAY NOY - Israely born watchgenius in my opinion)

movement is handwound ETA Unitas 6498-1 (one of the oldest movements, used in early pocketwatches :) )

All in all the watch is great eyecandy and as the watch name promises, a huge DIALOG and conversation starter :) mostly due to almost unreadable dial at first glance - instead of minute/hour hands, it has hour/minute circles, I will leave it up to You guys to figure out how You tell time on DiaLOG (no cheating - at least try 5min to figure it out without googling :) )

Enjoy :)

IMAG0077_zps5b6c548b.jpg

IMAG0078_zps4a15cfa5.jpg

IMAG0081_zps589ab7f8.jpg

IMAG0082_zpsc8cefce6.jpg

IMAG0083_zpsa273b8e1.jpg

IMAG0085_zps8a39817b.jpg

J.S.

Last picture shows 12:55?

James.

Red dot for the hour, line between the black for the minute indication I'd guess.

Not my cup of tea but I appreciate the design. Nice pick up, especially if its exactly what you wanted.

onetwohublot

Both correct - also there is an arrow under 12. Numbers lined up under the arrow show hours and minutes. Last pic 5min to 1 or 12:55.

Fun dresswatch but can be also pulled off with jeans.

dingle

not bad actually :)