Sign in to follow this  
johnnybird

Which watch looks 100% genuine?

johnnybird

And btw you all nobs on this thread are showing this forum as some elite private club.

Edited by johnnybird

HeavyKrush

I want to impress your mom with my perfect rep so that I can fuck her every night. Satisfied?

Johnny B... you are new here. You have already called some of the members pricks, and now you are throwing shit around like you own the place.

Back off, take a chill pill, develop a sense of humor.

This is NOT a suggestion.

Get to know the membership here some more.

Ohh really? I didn't know the fake watch owners (like yourself) deserve respect.

I guess we don't deserve proper spelling or grammar either. Tssk.

BentleySharp

Is it just me or does anyone else hear a distant "squeak squeak" of the hamster?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

I want to impress your mom with my perfect rep so that I can fuck her every night. Satisfied?

Johnny B... you are new here. You have already called some of the members pricks, and now you are throwing shit around like you own the place.

Ohh really? I didn't know the fake watch owners (like yourself) deserve respect.

Moron..... some of us have Gens that are probably worth more than your house.....

either way..... ownership of material objects..... has no bearing on ones ability to command respect...

but a dumb fuck like you wouldn´t understand that..

Which is why you want a rep in the first place..... because you think it will earn you respect.... GO BACK TO BORSTALL LITTLE BOY

flyr
There is no such replica. They all have flaws.

Thanks mate.

All other replies: I just asked a simple question that if someone has seen such a watch then share with me and if 100% replica doesn't exist then it is completely OK as I am new to watches and I am trying to increase my knowledge about watches and if my question bothered to some pricks then it's not my fault.

It is your fault, you posed the question. And who are you trying to fool with your perfect rep anyway?

I am not sure how much enjoyment she will get out of the experience as she has been dead for 15 years. But I guess whatever floats your boat.bugger%20off.gif

RichardMiami

Gulag - 24 hours.

Thread closed.

You-are-.jpg

johnnybird

Moron..... some of us have Gens that are probably worth more than your house.....

either way..... ownership of material objects..... has no bearing on ones ability to command respect...

but a dumb fuck like you wouldn´t understand that..

Which is why you want a rep in the first place..... because you think it will earn you respect.... GO BACK TO BORSTALL LITTLE BOY

You may have expensive watches but you have no class otherwise why you own fake watches.

RichardMiami

Johnny

You can now post in a very special thread I have set up for you in the Gulag. You can NOT post anywhere else.

Members will visit you in the Gulag and show you all the love and respect that you deserve.

If you are good, I will let you out in 24 hours, maybe