Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Robert's Reseller Specials

Member X

So, a few of us have signed up for the reseller specials...

Has anyone got anything yet?

I'm tempted by a couple of things but I was wondering if any Asian ETA movement versions will be coming on offer - For the price, some of the watches are superb, but if there's 'better' coming... :P

I guess the only person who can really say what's coming up is Robert himself! ;) lol

Also, is anyone who hasn't got a number wanting anything?

Should we set up a register so people can post what they want, and those with numbers can contact them to arrange doing a deal of cost price + share of the shipping + forward postage on? (with no liability for loss during postage, of course)

Just an idea, like... :)

nunu78

Nice idea,i must say.I'm In.

Edited by nunu78

JohnG

Great deals, but if you are going to actually resell, you should make some money on it. Otherwise the hassle of resending watches and listening to people asking "when is it going to be here?" will get real old real fast.

:D

Philly_Stan

So what's a reseller special for the Newb in the room...

prestigewatchco

Just to clarify ALL watches are available on reseller terms . So you can order anything you want the few I have listed are really on as an example everything has a reseller price.

Just a couple of points though Daily Specials/ Clearance sales/ etc are usually at the best possible price so savings are not going to be that huge on these .

So don't expect a watch that is $349 everywhere that is on daily special at $249 to be $150 as a reseller this is not possible!

Minimum order is 3 watches and minimum net invoice is $250

Member X

Ohhhhhhhh, sorry, that had completely bypassed my consciousness! :suicide:

Reading fail!! LoL

That's awesome news though, I now fear for my plastic... :)

Thanks for the clarification, Robert, hope you are getting back into the swing of things :flash:

gB.

@Robert, I did not know that either that all your watches have a reseller price. I thought it was only your listed reseller deals. I will have to pull the trigger on some Panerai then.

Somebody please hide my wallet!!

gB.
Just to clarify ALL watches are available on reseller terms . So you can order anything you want the few I have listed are really on as an example everything has a reseller price.

Just a couple of points though Daily Specials/ Clearance sales/ etc are usually at the best possible price so savings are not going to be that huge on these .

So don't expect a watch that is $349 everywhere that is on daily special at $249 to be $150 as a reseller this is not possible!

Minimum order is 3 watches and minimum net invoice is $250

Great news Robert! I believe the entire forum was working under the initial terms and conditions below that you had originally sent. This will probably open up the flood gates if all watches listed can be included in reseller pricing!

Please don’t flood me with emails about other watches that you have seen elsewhere if they are not listed as offer item then they are not included

THESE TERMS ONLY RELATE TO RESELLER PRICED ITEMS IF YOU WANT TO ORDER AT THE OTHER PRICES FEEL FREE IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO BUY AT RESELLER PRICE ON ANOTHER OCCATION.

Member X

Ah, I thought I'd read that somewhere!

All being on reseller special price is dangerous for our wallets... :thumbsup: lol

prestigewatchco
Ah, I thought I'd read that somewhere!

All being on reseller special price is dangerous for our wallets... :thumbsup: lol

No I can see the ambiguity in the statement now I am reading it! What I was trying to say was only watches I have listed rather than the usual PM's and Emails I get with links ton other dealer sites

Member X

Cool, that clears things up nicely, thanks! :huh:

*goes to look at all the listings and see what he needs to buy...* :thumbsup:

greg_r

Thanks for the clarification, Robert - I hadn't quite twigged it either.