Sign in to follow this  
acetone

Whats the difference between these 2 - 312KW

Higs

The first batch had loose rotor issues ( I had one of th first batch), but it was a very simple fix. I do not think it is an issue you need to worry about with the later batches (50+). My 312 and 359 are fine....

Ditto

I had one of the first batch. I spun the caseback off, pushed the rotor back on and closed the caseback. Some people sent them back to China for someone else to do the same thing.

It was a quick fix for the first batch and sorted for all newer watches ages ago.

Elijah
The first batch had loose rotor issues ( I had one of th first batch), but it was a very simple fix. I do not think it is an issue you need to worry about with the later batches (50+). My 312 and 359 are fine....

Thanks Kleen.

Kleen™

Thanks Kleen.

You're welcome, Sir. Enjoy your watch....;-)

ALE7575

As said by Kleen and Higs no special problems regarding rotors, at this moment.

I think it is a good opportunity

I can say that the watch is awesome

One of the reps with the best gen-like appearance of the market

ALE

MrMcGibblets

As of this morning, TSwatch and Toro are now both $348. :omfg:

Kuvarsit is still at $388.

Elijah
As of this morning, TSwatch and Toro are now both $348. :omfg:

Kuvarsit is still at $388.

Shite!

MrMcGibblets
The black faux gator leather strap like thing that it comes with isn't even befitting for a Mickey Mouse watch, nevermind a Panerai. You're going to find a new leather strap is your next purchase.

Wow. You weren't kidding. I got my 312 on Friday (detailed photos here) and today was the first day I tried it on. Not only is the strap stiff as metal, but it's really short. I measured it as being an incredibly short 110/70. My wrist measures 7.0" in circumference and I have it on the one of the loosest settings (3rd hole from the end -- out of 7 holes). The tail barely fits under the 1st retaining loop. Regardless, you are right the quality looks very cheap.

Off to get a new strap now... Probably a gator from Kain Heritage.

Edited by MrMcGibblets