Sign in to follow this  

What does this Rolex sticker says?

George.
It means 'get me out of this factory'

Bingo!

nailed it :dance:

madcatlancelot
I got the same stickers although mine doesn't seem to be a 1-to-1 copy from yours, the comma is lighter shade of blue! :lol:

DSC_2564_resize_zps48009329.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere maybe :-).

What I wanna know and my question is, why the dealers use these stickers. I can imagion that they put these on so they know what kind of movement is in the watch before shipping takes place. Can you tell me what movement is in your Sub, Swiss or clone? Which factory does yours come from?

I know the best way to find out is to open it. I also understand that every factory can put these kind of stickers on and at the end it will say nothing guys..........I'm pretty sure they put these stickers on for a reason and that is what I wanna find out.......

Thanks!

This sub came from a TD in RWI, she said the source of this rep doesn't have a "nickname" yet, but it's definitely not from noob nor from BP. I'll try to open the watch later and take a photo of the movement.

madcatlancelot

Here's the photo of the movement, the seller has listed this rep as having an Asian ETA 2836 automatic movt.

DSCF1611_resize_zps3575a30e.jpg

DSCF1616_resize_zps75377fad.jpg

I got the same stickers although mine doesn't seem to be a 1-to-1 copy from yours, the comma is lighter shade of blue! :lol:

DSC_2564_resize_zps48009329.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere maybe :-).

What I wanna know and my question is, why the dealers use these stickers. I can imagion that they put these on so they know what kind of movement is in the watch before shipping takes place. Can you tell me what movement is in your Sub, Swiss or clone? Which factory does yours come from?

I know the best way to find out is to open it. I also understand that every factory can put these kind of stickers on and at the end it will say nothing guys..........I'm pretty sure they put these stickers on for a reason and that is what I wanna find out.......

Thanks!

This sub came from a TD in RWI, she said the source of this rep doesn't have a "nickname" yet, but it's definitely not from noob nor from BP. I'll try to open the watch later and take a photo of the movement.

Oké, Madcat,

I'll try to open my Sub also and shoot some pictures of the watch and movement. Maybe it explains something behind the story of these stickers and why and whitch fabric use them.

greg_r

Sorry to have to tell you this, but yours is a rep....

:lol:

Pob

Sorry to have to tell you this, but yours is a rep....

:lol:

Lol :D

Timbohire

Any one would should know that this means made in Hongkong! Dip stick.

Any one would should know that this means made in Hongkong! Dip stick.

Very funny mate. We all know that 99% is made in China, but that's not the question here!

Here's the photo of the movement, the seller has listed this rep as having an Asian ETA 2836 automatic movt.

DSCF1611_resize_zps3575a30e.jpg

DSCF1616_resize_zps75377fad.jpg

And here are my pictures of the movement listed as real Swiss ETA.

016e22e40f9edb5461ab07cf3cab8d57_zps3afb5697.jpg250fece4c263558740c0b8eb6984c8a4_zpsb853c5df.jpg

prb

I think these are "QC passed" stickers. Translated roughly, "with 2836 standards"

911flyer

"Asian 2836 Clone"