Sign in to follow this  
coolbreeze

TimeTraditions.com

coolbreeze

recently purchased a watch from them but now did my DD after the fact. Hopefully, they are selling highend replicas.

Anyone confirm?

Member X

If they're not on the Trusted Dealers list, I'd expect the worst...

What did you buy? (got a link?)

How much did you pay?

How did you pay? CC?

Member X

Well, it might turn up as a Noobfactory sub, which you can see on ref RO1187 from Timeshops:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6769

If it is (I can't see the rehaut serial number on the Timeshops pics) then that's an alright watch, and you will hopefully have only overpaid by around $140 (assuming they send a cheap 21j version), which is getting off lightly compared to some who get scammed...

If they send nothing, personally I'd give it a week then chase, and if nothing's arrived after 2 or 3 weeks, and there's been no communcation or continual fobbing off, I'd be ringing the CC company to get the transaction cancelled because the merchant has failed to provide the goods purchased (or whatever the rule is!)

I'm sure others will be able to offer good/better advice though so give it a few hours and people should be on! :)

coolbreeze

anyone else got anything to add??

Confirm scam or legit seller?

Well, I did get a tracking number so I'll let you know what arrives tomorrow.

Edited by coolbreeze

greg_r

Yes, they're scammers, but they do generally ship a watch from reports we've had in the past (unlike some who have been known to ship empty boxes!).

Don't expect it to be worth what you paid however - it is likely that your $200 watch is actually a $50-$100 (at best) watch. Don't expect much in the way of after-sales service if there's a problem.

Hope it works out!

Welcome to RWG :lol: