Sign in to follow this  
jojods

What do you guys think of this? (1st time help)

jojods

just a question about Toro.. he says he takes paypal only from verified members does that mean on here or on paypal?

I am verified on paypal but how would i get verified on here?

stevok2305

What I think is irrelevant unless you wanna buy me one. It's what YOU like thats the main thing.

MikeAlmighty

I think verified means you have to buy from him using a different method other than paypal for your first purchase. As for the watch its nice if you like gold plated watches. Personally I would go for this one.

http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=907

V6 is closer to gen

jojods

I think verified means you have to buy from him using a different method other than paypal for your first purchase. As for the watch its nice if you like gold plated watches. Personally I would go for this one.

http://www.torobravo...&product_id=907

V6 is closer to gen

I have been hearing V6 in a lot of threads, what does that mean? also is there any seller that accepts paypal first time? I feel secure and safe with paypal

MikeAlmighty

V6 means Version 6. its just newer and more accurate

jojods

V6 means Version 6. its just newer and more accurate

can i find the watch i posted in v6?

Khronos

Do the READING!!!!!! If you can't find him in Trusted dealers, don't do it. And Toro means if you have a verified Paypal account. But do the reading. And leave Hublots, there are many so much better reps!

jojods

Do the READING!!!!!! If you can't find him in Trusted dealers, don't do it. And Toro means if you have a verified Paypal account. But do the reading. And leave Hublots, there are many so much better reps!

I want a hublot... I have talked to Toro on email that is not what he means.. theres no need to be rude to me

jojods

i am looking for the watch stated above but a v6 version

SSTEEL

I see you have only joined today, so my advice my friend would be to search, and learn as much as you can about both, the watches, and the dealers, then your decision will be an informed one ;)

jojods

I see you have only joined today, so my advice my friend would be to search, and learn as much as you can about both, the watches, and the dealers, then your decision will be an informed one ;)

I'm sorry for being annoying.. I just know the watch I want by the maker I want.. I was only asking for a bit of help.

someone must know where I can get a v6 of this watch:

http://www.hublot.com/en/watches/big-bang-gold-ceramic-1

fashionjames

Toro is in the "Trusted Dealers list" for a reason. He is trusted.

People here tend to bash on noobs. You should read about payment and basics when it comes to replica watches.

if you read you wil usually get the anwsers you are looking for.

check out the link below just to get you started :)

Best of luck to you on your search for a Hublot and welcome to the forum

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=36017

jojods

thanks for the help but this is not the same watch, I will continue my search :)

Toro is in the "Trusted Dealers list" for a reason. He is trusted.

People here tend to bash on noobs. You should read about payment and basics when it comes to replica watches.

if you read you wil usually get the anwsers you are looking for.

check out the link below just to get you started :)

Best of luck to you on your search for a Hublot and welcome to the forum

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=36017

thank you very much, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just thought someone would be able to help out. thanks again!

fashionjames

We are all here for the same reason. Watches!! :)

So ofc we help eachother out with questions. Just try to do some reading before you ask questions that you can find yourself ;)

Hope everything work out for you

JSJ

I'm sorry for being annoying.. I just know the watch I want by the maker I want.. I was only asking for a bit of help.

http://www.hublot.co...-gold-ceramic-1

I understand that sometimes it can feel like people are being a bit rude. In fact mostly, they are not.

I'm new here too and you should see the number of times people join and ask "Where can I get a ....?" People who have been here a long time can be quite fed up with that. See, nobody is here to make money. The community offers help to newbies out of the goodness of their hearts, in their own time. You can't complain like you can to Amazon.

The issue doesn't stop with finding the watch. The whole process of buying one is fraught with hurdles to jump. You have already found some. Finding the watch, working out if the dealer can be trusted (ie not getting scammed). It goes on.

Did you read this post? http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

And all the others the New Members area?

Did you introduce yourself in the New Members area? It's a flame free zone and you will be welcomed in there.

If I may suggest, it could be you who is being rude by not following the guidelines the long-standing mods and members have written to help you.

jojods

We are all here for the same reason. Watches!! :)

So ofc we help eachother out with questions. Just try to do some reading before you ask questions that you can find yourself ;)

Hope everything work out for you

Everything has been read and digested, now onto finding this beautiful watch :D

jojods

http://www.hublot.co...-gold-ceramic-1

I understand that sometimes it can feel like people are being a bit rude. In fact mostly, they are not.

I'm new here too and you should see the number of times people join and ask "Where can I get a ....?" People who have been here a long time can be quite fed up with that. See, nobody is here to make money. The community offers help to newbies out of the goodness of their hearts, in their own time. You can't complain like you can to Amazon.

The issue doesn't stop with finding the watch. The whole process of buying one is fraught with hurdles to jump. You have already found some. Finding the watch, working out if the dealer can be trusted (ie not getting scammed). It goes on.

Did you read this post? http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=67090

And all the others the New Members area?

Did you introduce yourself in the New Members area? It's a flame free zone and you will be welcomed in there.

If I may suggest, it could be you who is being rude by not following the guidelines the long-standing mods and members have written to help you.

I have read everything, I have contacted the TD's, I have done everything apart from post in the new members section. My goal is to find the watch I posted above, not to make enemies

JSJ

So what did the TDs say about finding you the watch? How many did you contact? How many answered you?

I don't think you have made enemies.

jojods

So what did the TDs say about finding you the watch? How many did you contact? How many answered you?

I don't think you have made enemies.

the only one to answer me so far is toro, he seems very helpful but the fact i can't use paypal is stopping me from making the leap, I need to ask him about v6

I contacted most of the ones i liked feedback of, I don't think i missed any of the big td's