Sign in to follow this  
jojods

What do you guys think of this? (1st time help)

JSJ

OK so when did you contact them?

jojods

earlier today I am not impatient and don't mind waiting, just trying to find the TD that is right for me. I would really prefer to use paypal but as I understand few if any allow first time customers to pay via paypal is that correct?

fashionjames

just be patient ;) if you want to pay with paypal, i think perfect clones have that payment option

http://www.p-cls.com

jojods

just be patient ;) if you want to pay with paypal, i think perfect clones have that payment option

I have been recommended Tony from asian7750... is there a reason why he is not a TD? Will I get less support by buying from a non TD?

JSJ

earlier today I am not impatient and don't mind waiting, just trying to find the TD that is right for me. I would really prefer to use paypal but as I understand few if any allow first time customers to pay via paypal is that correct?

If you emailed earlier today, that is not long enough to wait for answers. Some of the TDs will receive hundreds of emails a day. Remember things like time differences and the fact that you might not be the top of their priority list.

Del

I have been recommended Tony from asian7750... is there a reason why he is not a TD? Will I get less support by buying from a non TD?

You will get no support from RWG if the dealer is not on the Trusted Dealer list, i.e. Asian7750.

I really recommend that you read and learn a lot more before ordering anything. ;)

JSJ

He is a TD on another forum. Who recommended him to you? Maybe you should be asking them these questions.

I have to say that as you ask "Will I get less support by buying from a non TD?" it says to me that you haven't understood what you have read here - or you haven't read as much as you think you have.

jojods

He is a TD on another forum. Who recommended him to you? Maybe you should be asking them these questions.

I have to say that as you ask "Will I get less support by buying from a non TD?" it says to me that you haven't understood what you have read here - or you haven't read as much as you think you have.

I was just confused to why I was recommended them.. I have understood.. Going to look in the sales to see if any other members are selling Hublots

Khronos

If you think I was rude, you must be a pretty gentle soul. I'm just trying to help you with some tough love before you learn the HARD way by losing your money for some shitty watch from a half assed seller. You claim you've read everything, but it doesn't seem like you did, judging by your questions.

jojods

If you think I was rude, you must be a pretty gentle soul. I'm just trying to help you with some tough love before you learn the HARD way by losing your money for some shitty watch from a half assed seller. You claim you've read everything, but it doesn't seem like you did, judging by your questions.

I'm pretty sure I've read the right places, if you were to ask me a question i could probably answer it now

Khronos

Right..Godspeed. I'm done.

Del

I'm pretty sure I've read the right places, if you were to ask me a question i could probably answer it now

Sounds like you're all set then!

Hope you find the v6 you're looking for, with the correct rotor. And remember about the rubber pushers! ;)

jojods

Right..Godspeed. I'm done.

you're too kind..

Kleen™

- on what fantasy replica has a swiss brand used a Fibonacci sequence to make a guilloche dial....?

jojods

Hope you find the v6 you're looking for, with the correct rotor. And remember about the rubber pushers! ;)

haha when I said I could answer a question.. I meant from the noob guides that I have been told to read over and over and over again

Del

haha when I said I could answer a question.. I meant from the noob guides that I have been told to read over and over and over again

:D

NFleischer

Most dealers will give you a hard time with Paypal. If you're new, with few posts, then most likely they will be reluctant to get involved.

PP gives rep dealers the boot if they think they are selling reps.The good news- many dealers will give you 10% discount for WU.

jojods

Most dealers will give you a hard time with Paypal. If you're new, with few posts, then most likely they will be reluctant to get involved.

PP gives rep dealers the boot if they think they are selling reps.The good news- many dealers will give you 10% discount for WU.

looks like WU it is haha

JSJ

It's enough for me too now. Thanks for letting me try and help. Good luck.