Sign in to follow this  
Pepi

Ordering through Timesshops.net

Pepi

Is this site located in China? I just tried to place an order using my VISA and it got all messed up. The price you see on Mark's webpage is USD ... correct? Reason I ask is the VISA transfer page said it was 800 dollars?

Probably a stupid question but I'm a bit concerned about using a credit card for OSUSA

Thanks

greg_r

hmm - I've bought from Mark (and other trustworthy dealers) using a credit card on several occasions with no issues. Yes, the prices are in US dollars.

If anything appears wrong when you try to make a purchase, the first thing to do is to drop Mark an email, as he will want to know about it (obviously, as his business relies on his payment processor getting it right!).

He also accepts paypal by the way - just drop him an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.

Member X

Was it one particular watch you were ordering? Got a link? Would be worth trying again or someone else trying, perhaps.

Pepi
Was it one particular watch you were ordering? Got a link? Would be worth trying again or someone else trying, perhaps.

I got with Mark on "Chat" last night. The order was on his system but he didn't receive payment from VISA. He said to try it again. When I seen that 800 USD I about shit my pants :wub:

apoopoo999

I thought timeshops was in singapore