Sign in to follow this  
Chiruku

Rolex Sub steel strap replacement

Chiruku

Hi all,

I have recently had through a Rolex Vintage Sub from Andrew at TT. As usual the service, delivery and watch itself from him are top notch and highly recommended.

The only slight problem I am having are my girly small wrists. I have had a couple of other Rolex steel strap reps from him, and after taking a couple of links out they have fitted perfectly - it just seems that this one has come with a really large sized strap.

I have spent a few hours with the search option going through the forum, and have found all the TDs selling leather/natos straps (I have bought a couple of nato options as a fall back) but wondered if there were any TDs that anyone could recommend for replacement steel straps?

Are steel replacement straps even widely available? I noticed that a couple of TDs have 1 or 2 options but nothing extensive - is this generally the norm?

Thanks!

Amit

You can try contact the TD's but generally many don't deal in supplying parts. Your best option may be to post a WTB or check out the M2M section when you have enough posts.

Chiruku

Thanks Amit - Yeh dropped Andrew a message but he didn't have anything available.

Noob question - WTB?