Sign in to follow this  
mondeov6

Ohh Help... Wot to do...wot to do??

AllergyDoc

Dave's posts were the ultimate run-on sentences where commas were used in place of the space bar. His shift key didn't get much use either. And, as my dad would say, he thought he was the cat's meow.

Baldrick

Was this 'Bling-Bling' Dave, you know, the one with a head full of rhinestones ?

Is that really him in the photo, if so, he's one ugly mofo, he must be a great runner tho', 'cos looking at that Hublot he's been running away from good taste all his life ;)

Demsey
where commas were used

Dave got all my leftover 'commas'. I grow my own.

But the guy wasn't without redeeming qualities;

-He rarely sold watches he tired of, but rather gave them away to noobs who were wandering knee deep in their own ignorance.

-Was truely loyal to those he deemed worthy. Notwithstanding his warped definition of 'worthy'.

-Had the the guts to step on the toes of those established replica watch pundits who navigated these forums on guilded royal barges over a river called Beyond Reproach. Those posts were especially appreciated.

-Was good for forum traffic and controversy.

-No matter how foolishly you posted, you were still higher than Dave in the food chain.

Other than that, do I miss him? No. Not really.

JohnG
CanadianMan123.jpg

AllergyDoc
Other than that

I particularly enjoyed how he ran any new French Canadians off the board.

Indecently, he posted on RG that he had more posts than anyone else on RWG1. ;)

Baldy: Dave finally settled on Breitling as his brand. His "daily beater" is a white dial SA with a diamond bezel. He booted himself off this board and was booted off RWI (I think) for (I think) taking issue with admin's idiotic policy towards Josh and Andrew.

Assuming what he said was true, he's a self-made millionaire, with a penchant for Filipino women and Yankee girlfriends.

Dave's an entertaining narcissistic egomaniac. ;) He would fit in here, but he's burned too many bridges.

Demsey
he's a self-made millionaire.

Probably true, but in this world's present economy, a million is like $100,000 in '73, so, no real boast there. However you have to admire how Dave came up in his family owned business of 'air duct cleaning'. An enterprise that is immune to the geopolitical/economic swing, like 'heart surgeon'. If the people need a by-pass, or mold removed from their A/C ducts, by God, it's going to happen. Economics and free markets be damned. Z6 Corvettes just 'happen' like that.

Anyway, yeah, when Dave was in high school his grandfather and father showed him the 'ropes'. Literally. They would tie a rope around Dave's waist and drag him through the vents wearing successive wool sweaters soaked in ethyl-methyl bad shit. It builds character. Not brain cells. So who are we to judge?

His claims to post count on RWG are a stretch tho'. I think 'johnnyboy' had everyone beat. Take away the 'Loony Bin'? Then I think 'Fakemaster' and I were tied. I had been there seven years to Fakey's one. Amazing.

Ironic, Dave's penchant for French Canadian prejudice as Jean was too a French Canadian and he and Dave got along well. Even vacationed together. Here they are ice fishing in Manitoba. That were the beginning of; the end of days. Sigh.

Davejf.jpg

AllergyDoc

;)

Which one's Dave?

Demsey

That's Jean and his brother in the forefront. Dave is back on the shore collapsed after too many Budweisers the night before. He had indeed 'missed the boat'. Oh Dave.

Davejf2.jpg

ebzen02
Was this 'Bling-Bling' Dave, you know, the one with a head full of rhinestones ?

Is that really him in the photo, if so, he's one ugly mofo, he must be a great runner tho', 'cos looking at that Hublot he's been running away from good taste all his life :(

Oh Shit!!! That is just the funniest thing I have read all day!! :D

KBH

Funny thread. I miss Dave. :(

I thought he was a chimney cleaner, not AC ducts, although one probably goes with the other. They have much central AC in Canada?

ebzen02
Funny thread. I miss Dave. :(

I thought he was a chimney cleaner, not AC ducts, although one probably goes with the other. They have much central AC in Canada?

I honestly didn't care much for the canuck. His self-center megalomaniac egotistical personality and nouveau riche lack of style was repulsive.

KBH
His self-center megalomaniac egotistical personality and nouveau riche lack of style was repulsive.

Sounds like he'd fit right in around here. :(

AllergyDoc

Ya, he's a duct cleaner.

JohnG
300dave-1.jpg

Demsey
His self-center megalomaniac egotistical personality and nouveau riche lack of style was repulsive.

Yeah, that's another thing, thanks for reminding me. His self-centered megalomaniac egotistical personality was crowding my self-centered megalomaniac egotistical personality. He definately had to go!

sconehead

I had it from a reliable source, of impeccable quality, an upstanding member of this very forum, not one for starting unfound rumors, that Dave was and still is to this day, a shill for Josh.

It was with the kickbacks gained for guiding upwards of 10,000 noobs to RG, then recommending them to buy from Josh that he was able to afford his 'vette, gen Breits and a boob job for his wife...:D

...when Dave was good, he was very, very good...but when he was bad, he was sober...:lol:

JoeyB

Those pics of his wife's boobs were fake boobs? :D

AllergyDoc
I had it from a reliable source, of impeccable quality, an upstanding member of this very forum, not one for starting unfound rumors, that Dave was and still is to this day, a shill for Josh.

It was with the kickbacks gained for guiding upwards of 10,000 noobs to RG, then recommending them to buy from Josh that he was able to afford his 'vette, gen Breits and a boob job for his wife...:Whistle:

...when Dave was good, he was very, very good...but when he was bad, he was sober...;)

Balderdash, monkey. Dave shilled for whomever he was buying for at the moment.

But he did state his wife has rep boobs.

dingle

It was with the kickbacks gained for guiding upwards of 10,000 noobs to RG, then recommending them to buy from Josh that he was able to afford his 'vette, gen Breits and a boob job for his wife...:)

...when Dave was good, he was very, very good...but when he was bad, he was sober...:rofl:

Balderdash, monkey. Dave shilled for whomever he was buying for at the moment.

But he did state his wife has rep boobs.

pics of boobs please :rofl: :rofl:

AllergyDoc

He posted pics. She had clothes on but you could tell she'd been pumped up.

ebzen02

I heard a rumor that his wife was mail ordered from the Philippines??

KBH

Oh yeah, the beach pictures from Mexico. She looked pretty good, rep or not.

JohnG

Oh yeah, the beach pictures from Mexico. She looked pretty good, rep or not.

I like SFA's wife's boobs better, but yeah, they were pretty nice...

dingle

anybody got a screen shot of said beach pics ?

john? :ttiwwop:

sconehead

...balderdash?

...strong words indeed Doc...:lol:

I was making merry by the way...;)