Sign in to follow this  
Flave

What do you think of Dubey & Schaldenbrand?

Flave

Not a lot of people know much about this watch maker. I wear this one occasionally and get a lot of compliments. Love the watch. It's an automatic Aquadyn.

3B988884-2564-456A-A93F-C6A30395DA16_zps5si512mt.jpg

PeterPotamus

I think they make some really nice watches, I really like them, enjoy wearing yours :)

here are some of mine:

dubeinovo001_zpsf459ef59.jpgDS001_zps432c4b00.jpgDS002_zpsaa015bc8.jpg

James.

I think they look a tad confused in their design.

HeavyKrush

Kinda looks like a Frank Muller. Not familiar with the brand though. Looks good though.

Flave
I think they make some really nice watches, I really like them, enjoy wearing yours :)

here are some of mine:

dubeinovo001_zpsf459ef59.jpgDS001_zps432c4b00.jpgDS002_zpsaa015bc8.jpg

I've heard that these aren't rep'd. Do you know if this is the case, or is someone repping D&S?

PeterPotamus

here are some of mine:

I've heard that these aren't rep'd. Do you know if this is the case, or is someone repping D&S?

I never heard about a D&S rep, and I doubt that there will be one, the brand is not well known

Flave

here are some of mine:

I never heard about a D&S rep, and I doubt that there will be one, the brand is not well known

That's what I thought. Yours are very nice, by the way. I actually much prefer the Roman numerals on the dial.

PeterPotamus

here are some of mine:

That's what I thought. Yours are very nice, by the way. I actually much prefer the Roman numerals on the dial.

I think both numerals have their special "flavor", the roman keeps the dial more conservative and the arabic numerals are a "sporty" approach IMO

c888

Oh, some D&S owners here. Very rare to see in public.. I think they are very nice watches in Tonneau cases.

Mine says hello!

Gran Chrono Astro:

DSC_2422.jpg

Not an in-house movement but very nicely hand decorated, Mine has a little house engraved in the movement.. I've seen a few different Gran Chrono Astro's movements and each had a something different engraved.

DSC_1801.jpg

narikaa

You'll need to calibrate your D'Lorean to go back further in time

D&S's were indeed repd

(Way before the sign up date of most here tough ;))

Dubey 0701.JPG

Dubey 0701bb.JPG

Dubey 1001.JPG

Dubey0201.JPG

Dubey0202.JPG