Sign in to follow this  
mattyjupatti

LMPO help

mattyjupatti

Hi Guys,

Not sure if there is something blindingly obvious and I'm missing it or there is nothing at all.

I'm looking to get my first rep and I've decided on the improved LMPO due to the fade problems with the CrPO.

I have seen these two watches.

But can not see any difference other than $70 in price.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=11073

And

http://www.tswatchltd.com/product.php?id_product=14080

Thanks

Matt

NFleischer

They seem they same. BTW- there's a new Noob Factory Ceramic PO which is really great, you may consider that.

DSCN0332_zpsd1495d76.jpg

Kleen™

- or the LM LE closed caseback version also from noob...

mattyjupatti

They seem they same. BTW- there's a new Noob Factory Ceramic PO which is really great, you may consider that.

DSCN0332_zpsd1495d76.jpg

Yeah I really like the ceramic ones, although I am always unsure which the new ones are. Do you mind me asking who you got it from? And is the bezel fade problem solved with the new ones. It's a beautiful watch, is yours the 42? I'll have to opt for that size due to my small wrists. Thanks!

- or the LM LE closed caseback version also from noob...

LM LE? I'm unaware of this model? Is it the blue titanium one or something different?

Kleen™

It's the Limited Edition version of the liquid metal PO - not the titanium version.

mattyjupatti

It's the Limited Edition version of the liquid metal PO - not the titanium version.

I thought all the LMs were limited edition?

Kleen™

LM is just an abbreviation for Liquid metal, but the LE has the 'no-tell' advantage of a closed caseback...

mattyjupatti

LM is just an abbreviation for Liquid metal, but the LE has the 'no-tell' advantage of a closed caseback...

Yeah, like the ones in the link? I would much rather opt for those. Not a fan of the glass back ones.

Kleen™

Yeah, like the ones in the link? I would much rather opt for those. Not a fan of the glass back ones.

Exactly.

But you wrote you could not see any difference besides the price: Both are LMs - only one is LE...

mattyjupatti

Exactly.

But you wrote you could not see any difference besides the price: Both are LMs - only one is LE...

Are you sure? They both seem the have a closed back and production numbers..

Technojunkie

Exactly.

I have the Noob LM LE and the watch in both the links in the first post of this thread is the same.

I've also ordered the Noob CRPO and will be interested to see how it differs (quality wise) with the Noob LMPO.

Kleen™

My bad gents, for not being specific enough: The 'other' LM I was referring to in this comparison was the just released LM (42 and 45mm versions) from Noob vs. the earlier release LM LE from Noob. Clear now?!

Technojunkie

My bad gents, for not being specific enough: The 'other' LM I was referring to in this comparison was the just released LM (42 and 45mm versions) from Noob vs. the earlier release LM LE from Noob. Clear now?!

Are you saying that the one at $278 is the earlier Noob release (v1) and the one at $348 is the newer Noob v2 ?

If so, can you please advise the differences between the two from the pictures in the two links.

I only ask because I recently bought the Noob LM LE and want to clarify weather I have v1 or v2 ! Thanks.

kucingarab

they are the same watch. Only different seller put different price

dave1978

think i prefer the older version of po , the v5 rep,,,useless info i know

zero_deficit

Omega Liquidmetal Planet Ocean (LMPO) 42mm - Gen Ltd Edition of only 1948 pieces. This is made by Noob and is the one in the links. This has no fading bezel issue

Omega Liquidmetal Planet Ocean BLUE TITANIUM in 42mm and 45mm - These come in BLUE TITANIUM and has an OPEN caseback. This is made by BP factory. This has fading bezel issue.

Then you have the usual ceramic PO 42 and 45mm, the older ones have closed caseback, but as liquidmetal is being introduced into all the other Omega models, these are starting have open casebacks. Reps of these are made by Noob and BP factories. Fading issues are supposedly fixed in the open caseback releases

Reason in price difference is that Josh and Andrew don't exactly have the best relationship with Noob factory and can't get Noob products as easily as other dealers. While there is only one version of the LMPO, there has been several batches that have fixed some quality control issues. Imo, if you want to buy Noob products, don't buy from Josh, Andrew or Connie.

Oh... and I believe the LMPO is sold out anyway

Technojunkie
Omega Liquidmetal Planet Ocean (LMPO) 42mm - Gen Ltd Edition of only 1948 pieces. This is made by Noob and is the one in the links. This has no fading bezel issue

Omega Liquidmetal Planet Ocean BLUE TITANIUM in 42mm and 45mm - These come in BLUE TITANIUM and has an OPEN caseback. This is made by BP factory. This has fading bezel issue.

Then you have the usual ceramic PO 42 and 45mm, the older ones have closed caseback, but as liquidmetal is being introduced into all the other Omega models, these are starting have open casebacks. Reps of these are made by Noob and BP factories. Fading issues are supposedly fixed in the open caseback releases

Reason in price difference is that Josh and Andrew don't exactly have the best relationship with Noob factory and can't get Noob products as easily as other dealers. While there is only one version of the LMPO, there has been several batches that have fixed some quality control issues. Imo, if you want to buy Noob products, don't buy from Josh, Andrew or Connie.

Oh... and I believe the LMPO is sold out anyway

Great info zero_deficit, thank you.

Mattyhobbs

The Noob LMPO LE suffered from poor dial alignment. Im not sure if there has been a new batch since then iv had mine for about 5 months. On mine there are quite a few QC problems that you could not tell from the photos sent by the seller. The dial is slightly misaligned and some of the hour markers are a bit crooked. The misalignment is probably only a couple of degrees but if you look closely you can tell. Other than that though it is a fantastic looking watch!

On the other hand, I have asked loads of friends to try and spot the faults without telling them and not one have found it, so maybe its just me!

All I would say it be careful with the LE version, I agree the solid caseback is better than display caseback though.

Ratubbs

Matty , why the solid case back over the display? Personal like or build issue?