Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Gen 22mm Planet Ocean Strap on the Bay

JohnG

Now at $20... 3 days left...

greg_r

Bloody good deal for someone. I picked up a gen Panerai rubber strap for the same kinda dough a few months ago.

sconehead

What's it worth new, anyone know?

JohnG
What's it worth new, anyone know?

I have seen them for about $200 on Otto Frei - $176 for rubber and when you add the gen buckle it is about two bills - http://www.bestsource123.com/page750.html

sconehead

Thanks John...sniping software to the rescue... :Whistle:

JohnG

No problem. Hopefully it won't go high. You never know. I am keeping my eyes open for a gen SMP rubber w/ deployant and I came across this. If I see any others I will let you know.

trailboss99

You can bet your last dollar it ends up a heck of a lot higher than $20. Worse luck. May still end up a bargin tho.

Youre SMP needs to be a 20mm one john? I'l keep my eyes peeled. I asume you'd be interested in clasp only?

Col.

JohnG
You can bet your last dollar it ends up a heck of a lot higher than $20. Worse luck. May still end up a bargin tho.

Youre SMP needs to be a 20mm one john? I'l keep my eyes peeled. I asume you'd be interested in clasp only?

Col.

No, for the SMP I am going to want SMP rubber and deployant, I think (it is the SA I just want the deployant for)... If you see a deal on a 20mm Planet Ocean strap let me know though... unfortunately the rubber w/ deployant is not repped... only the PO rubber w/ buckle... And while the PO strap w/ buckle is about $200, the strap I like, w/ deployant, is about $350. Damn. Add that to $250 for the SMP Chrono and you are at $600...

20080805_0313_edited-1.jpg

20080805_0311_edited-1.jpg

20080805_0309_edited-1.jpg

trailboss99

That's a hell of a strap but 350 bucks???? You'd better be pleased with the result!

Col.

alphakazi

nice rubber - would look sweet on my PO

JohnG
That's a hell of a strap but 350 bucks???? You'd better be pleased with the result!

Col.

It would be a really sweet combo... the SMP rep is pretty damn perfect and with this gen rubber it would be quite the piece!