Sign in to follow this  
JSJ

Clock Tuner Android App 28,800 bph regulating

DR3M3L

Their is only one great android app for regulating and its called wildspectra ;) Free version available with a few less options. Paid version can also be found for free ;)

pfcdre

I got this but not getting a beat error just says na when testing a loud pocket watch

slask111

Thnx for this thread. I have been looking for an Android timing app for a long time. I tried Wildspectra, even bought it. But is seems you need to be an engineer to understand it ;)

Tickoprint worked fine for me though. I had to remove the caseback of the watches, but i got a read. And it was easy to understand. I will try with a headset mic tomottow, maybe it will work even better then. Just to bad the app costs 12$ for the pro version. I use a Samsung S4.

nofitstate

I got this but not getting a beat error just says na when testing a loud pocket watch

You need the paid version for it do anything, then set the target frequency to auto.

JSJ
Their is only one great android app for regulating and its called wildspectra ;) Free version available with a few less options. Paid version can also be found for free ;)

What do you mean by great?

I just bought it so will have a go with it. It was £0.69.

DR3M3L

What do you mean by great?

I just bought it so will have a go with it. It was £0.69.

They have a explenation on youtube!

Conex

I use this to check if its actually a 28800 movement i have been sent. Works fine with fairly accurate results on my Samsung S4 Mini. Remember if you want to see the Beat Error, have it on Auto. Haven't used it to regulate as I have absolutely no idea how to do that. I normally just hold the mic right on top of the glass and get a good result. Helps to be in a quiet place obviously.

JSJ

Yes, I use it all the time now for regulating. It's a killer app for me.

Demon277

Maybe I should have made it clearer about the free one.

Experience tells me if I'm going to use an app, the paid one is usually far better

Well I have a free Chess app and it kicks my fucking ass, I would hate to see what the paid one does.

:rofl:

The paied version lets you win :)