Sign in to follow this  
ramirr

About to receive a homage California dial luminor from getat!

ramirr

Ordered before Christmas last year( 3rd week December )...

I am aware that he is not a TD here anymore... But doubting Thomas tried his service... As always slow communication... But getting there anytime today.

Got my tracking status in transit to deliver today by our local post...

Will post pics and will write a lil review of this fantastic homage.

Cheers to all!

J.Eric

I got a Rado case from him last year. Good service from him and only took 3 weeks to arrive.

This is how it turned out...

CIMG0809.jpg

CIMG0654.jpg

ramirr

Wow! Received it today. I am surprised how good the quality is. Will post pic tomorrow. For now, off to bed.

ramirr

Here we go, ordered on the 3rd week of december 2013 putting myself into a situation if my watch will be on time or maybe not. Ordered a california luminor brushed case, premium buckle, hazel gray black stitch, white lume( amazing!) and a seagull handwound movement.

Along the wait, tracking number didnt worked for 2 weeks, emailed him about the issue- he went to hk post office to check... After a day tracking number worked. 2nd week of january, arrived at local post and after 2 days!!! Here it goes;) a happy camper..

Comms: average since maybe a day or 2 for email reply

Watch quality: out 10 I rate it a 9!

Overall I am pleased. Thanks Getat!

ramirr
yvyhu6a8.jpgby5ajype.jpgdabyhe2a.jpguranehen.jpgamu3u8yn.jpge8upu5un.jpgrajejupe.jpg

ramirr

Strap is very good, never expected it to be this good quality. Keeps good time too!

ramirr

Does everyone here dislikes getat watches? I am not promoting him... But just appreciating his works... :)

BadPickle

Looks good, bargain price, especially if you fancy modding or just general tinkering these are top value.

Wear it well mate. :thumbsup:

<RJ>

Not disliking, Just that he got to much to much to do some ago it didnt feel good giving him even more. Many watch dealers cant handle the pressure that good making orders pile up and customers wait.