Sign in to follow this  
debian

how hard to push a asian 7750 chrono start.

debian

I have a speedmaster rep with a ST-19 movement. the crono starts with a distinkt click. I like that.

I have two other reps with 7750 movement.

the chrono start button is really hard to push on both of them.(compared to the ST-19)

Why are they so hard to push. how hard is a real 7750 to start compared to the asian replica 7750 movement?

Tressles61

I think because of the nature of the watch it's best to leave the chrono alone. Yer flirtin' with disasta'. A7750s are a little hard - make sure you stop first before you reset - and only reset between 10 and 2. Resetting at the 30 second marker you risk the second hand flying off!

pollux1
I think because of the nature of the watch it's best to leave the chrono alone. Yer flirtin' with disasta'. A7750s are a little hard - make sure you stop first before you reset - and only reset between 10 and 2. Resetting at the 30 second marker you risk the second hand flying off!

Never reset after 10pm and before 2am. :rainingshit:

debian

hmm different advises, what i heard before is to never reset between 10 and 2...

Tressles61

Well personally I only reset after a few beers and sometimes before 5pm. You just never know...

AllergyDoc

Some are hard to push while others aren't. My Breitlings seem especially firm and make a loud "snap" when they go in.

debian

How hard is it to push a gen eta 7750? Do they have they a nicer feel to the push?

KBH
How hard is it to push a gen eta 7750? Do they have they a nicer feel to the push?

They're pretty hard to push too. Not much difference from the one I have.