Sign in to follow this  
Deziath

Where to buy my Breitling Navitimer replica?

Deziath

Dear RWG-members,

I’m so glad I found this solid forum containing all these well-written posts – it seems you’ve managed to gather quite a few people with great knowledge around this waterhole!

Me myself is as green as they come when it comes to wristwatches, my knowledge is limited to say the least.

Design is a passion of mine (it’s also my profession). I own a few nice original watches, although recently I’ve set my eyes on a more expensive piece – a Breitling Navitimer.

While I’m looking for good places to find a affordable original Breitling I’ve realised I should probably look into a replica of the watch I want, to be able to get a feel for the (general) look of the watch and most importantly – to have a replica of my original watch to use on occasions when it’s not suitable to carry around a 3000 dollar watch.

I’ve carefully red some of the topics concerning Breitling replicas, such as Andrews Bretling Navitimer Guide and so forth.

I was about to make a really big mistake looking on www.iparadisiac.co for a replica (as many others I was misled by that www.watchesbyjames.net blog).

I was lucky enough to notice this post here on RWG before I placed an order:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=39356&st=20

Now I’ve found the trusted dealers list (http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60), obviously I’m going to buy my replica from one of the dealers listed there.

The question is which of all these trusted dealers provide the best Breitling Navitimer replica?

I’m aware several sites might collect their parts or even assemble their rep watches in the same factory – but surly some site(s) most be better then the others when it comes to providing my specific Breitling model?

Secondarily, is there a specific Navitimer model these replica-makers tend to make better then others?

Obviously I’m looking for a watch that, carefully taken care of, lasts for a decent amount of time and looks authentic.

Best regards,

Deziath, your newest member

Deziath

Dear RWG-members,

I’m so glad I found this solid forum containing all these well-written posts – it seems you’ve managed to gather quite a few people with great knowledge around this waterhole!

Me myself is as green as they come when it comes to wristwatches, my knowledge is limited to say the least.

Design is a passion of mine (it’s also my profession). I own a few nice original watches, although recently I’ve set my eyes on a more expensive piece – a Breitling Navitimer.

While I’m looking for good places to find a affordable original Breitling I’ve realised I should probably look into a replica of the watch I want, to be able to get a feel for the (general) look of the watch and most importantly – to have a replica of my original watch to use on occasions when it’s not suitable to carry around a 3000 dollar watch.

I’ve carefully red some of the topics concerning Breitling replicas, such as Andrews Bretling Navitimer Guide and so forth.

I was about to make a really big mistake looking on www.iparadisiac.co for a replica (as many others I was misled by that www.watchesbyjames.net blog).

I was lucky enough to notice this post here on RWG before I placed an order:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...pic=39356&st=20

Now I’ve found the trusted dealers list (http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60), obviously I’m going to buy my replica from one of the dealers listed there.

The question is which of all these trusted dealers provide the best Breitling Navitimer replica?

I’m aware several sites might collect their parts or even assemble their rep watches in the same factory – but surly some site(s) most be better then the others when it comes to providing my specific Breitling model?

Secondarily, is there a specific Navitimer model these replica-makers tend to make better then others?

Obviously I’m looking for a watch that, carefully taken care of, lasts for a decent amount of time and looks authentic.

Best regards,

Deziath

deathnote

NO, all trusted dealers source the same watches, just email a trusted dealer with pic and name of the navi you want. You will get the same product from every TD's, just different service, some TD's guarantee clearance through customs etc. Although I would suggest not buying a Navi as your first rep, they are not the best reps, but if that's what you want then go for it.

greg_r

Welcome :)

I suggest you read this: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

FWIW with very few exceptions, all the dealers can obtain pretty much the same stuff, so drop one of 'em an email with a pic of the version you're after and they'll tell you what's available...

Deziath

Seeing as this segment of the forum is mainly used to review already purcased Breitling watches I also posted this topic in the general section on the forums.

Deziath

NO, all trusted dealers source the same watches, just email a trusted dealer with pic and name of the navi you want. You will get the same product from every TD's, just different service, some TD's guarantee clearance through customs etc. Although I would suggest not buying a Navi as your first rep, they are not the best reps, but if that's what you want then go for it.

Alright, it's the same factory(s) and all the TD's can produce the same quality watches.

You mention the Breitling Navitimer aint the best model to get a replica of, you wouldnt happen to have any tips on which Breitling model(s) i should be looking at when searching for a decent replica then?

Mazz

And now their merged. One post is enough

Deziath

Welcome :)

I suggest you read this: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=67090

FWIW with very few exceptions, all the dealers can obtain pretty much the same stuff, so drop one of 'em an email with a pic of the version you're after and they'll tell you what's available...

Thanks Greg, I'll be looking into that link more closely when I'm out of the office. I've already looked through a few of those links, such as "Ten big lies" and "Expectations of a replica watch" - I'm aware it's a bit naive to make a post instantly after joining a forum without proper research, although seeing as the navitimer is well know model I was holding my thumbs that the question surfaced fairly often and that quite a few of the odies here knew where to look for it.

Thanks!

Thrichar

Alright, it's the same factory(s) and all the TD's can produce the same quality watches.

You mention the Breitling Navitimer aint the best model to get a replica of, you wouldnt happen to have any tips on which Breitling model(s) i should be looking at when searching for a decent replica then?

Type "super rep" in the search box mate - should steer you in the right direction.

May also send you addicted and broke

Deziath

And now their merged. One post is enough

Indeed it is, I was trying to delete the one posted in the Breitling supforum, but didn't seem to have the option - Thanks!

Deziath
May also send you addicted and broke

- Oh snap, doesn't sound well when simultaneously looking to buy a genuine Breitling! ;)